Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few of us said how stunning and different it was

No the photos of them on his jacket. Same as I had a photo around my bouquet anything that makes comfort on a family especially two extremely close members. You do what is possible for you o an emotional day
But on your bleeping wedding suit come on love surely to god you don't find comfort in that . He never posted his brother when he was alive . I'm all for comfort but it looked dreadful . A locket under his shirt qould look better . Looked tacky and pathetic and I dont care what anybody says 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was yes, but I think for anyone on their wedding day it’s a very emotional day so anything to help them through it
Emotional day he had to force a kiss with his lips tight shut . And force tears . No emotions at that wedding all for likes on the gram sham marriage everybody can see that...

Reactions: 22
So his older brother... I think he's called Adam? Does he have the same Mum?? As his Mum never mentions him on her stories? Does he have kids?? I can't understand why he wasn't shown other than that one photo when he arrived. Maybe he doesn't speak to them much and just went because he had to!

I also noticed that his Mum doesn't follow Sophies Mum anymore neither does he!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know that this has been mentioned, but Marcel definitely wasn’t there was he? Just his convict wife (will piss myself laughing if the EU brings in rules like the US that stops you travelling if you have form 😂)
Visas like ESTAS are coming in November 2023 for entry to the EU from third countries like ours. they will cost €7 and last 3 years with similar questions to the US ones so may do. Although I thought she was Portuguese so may have a Portuguese passport? May have imagined that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But on your bleeping wedding suit come on love surely to god you don't find comfort in that . He never posted his brother when he was alive . I'm all for comfort but it looked dreadful . A locket under his shirt qould look better . Looked tacky and pathetic and I dint care what anybody says 🤣
Just like he never posts his other brother (because he's alive)..apart from the one pic with the gigan-toe! Doesn't get him the likes he so craves.

Reactions: 16
@Pinedee The locket brooch is the culmination of Jake's neverending use of his grief as a tool of engagement on social media. It's vulgar and disrespectful to his brother and father's memories to use their passing the way he has for years, for sympathy, likes and attention. So to me the brooch seems flashy and disingenous, in context of his former behaviour. He already had their names embroidered into his suit.

I don't dislike the brooch per se, I think it could look lovely pinned on a bridal bouquet, funeral outfit, wedding dress etc. I can see the sentimental value of doing that, having three lockets of loved ones on a poignant occasion.
I honestly don't think anyone here was taking the piss out of someone honouring the dead with a piece of jewellery, it's him we mock.
FWIW I don't think it's a very masculine piece of jewellery, more of a woman's piece.

Also, as some clever Fakey discovered - sorry I can't remember who! - he paid £14.99 for it which seems a bit cheap for a man who can supposedly buy Gucci :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@Pinedee The locket brooch is the culmination of Jake's neverending use of his grief as a tool of engagement on social media. It's vulgar and disrespectful to his brother and father's memories to use their passing the way he has for years, for sympathy, likes and attention. So to me the brooch seems flashy and disingenous, in context of his former behaviour. He already had their names embroidered into his suit.

I don't dislike the brooch per se, I think it could look lovely pinned on a bridal bouquet, funeral outfit, wedding dress etc. I can see the sentimental value of doing that, having three lockets of loved ones on a poignant occasion.
I honestly don't think anyone here was taking the piss out of someone honouring the dead with a piece of jewellery, it's him we mock.
FWIW I don't think it's a very masculine piece of jewellery, more of a woman's piece.

Also, as some clever Fakey discovered - sorry I can't remember who! - he paid £14.99 for it which seems a bit cheap for a man who can supposedly buy Gucci :ROFLMAO:
Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.

Reactions: 1
……she doesn’t look like a bride . She could have had such a stunning dress but she chose that . I know it’s individual choice but it looks so drab and old fashioned . She had had better dresses on to go out for a meal at home lol

In fact she looked nicer in the Silk dressing gown when she was having her makeup on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.
I liked the dress just not for a hot Ibiza summers day. I’m glad she kept her bolts tucked away too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh another hypocrite who is fine to slag other people off on other threads but on this thread it’s not allowed

if you are gossiping about people on a gossip site you are just as bad as everyone else on said gossip site

The dress, wedding decor etc I don’t really care what they did it was their day and that’s what they wanted. It’s weird for him to constantly shove his bride from the limelight and that’s what he tried to do with his memory thing. Could have easily been tucked away or kept amongst those at the ceremony and not zoomed in on by colleague Chris. As always it was a performance for Jake in the Jake show.

Left her to babysit the day before the wedding, basically told her that her hair was rubbish, had her drive him to the joint wine tasting so she couldn’t do it (perhaps she’s pregnant? But he does this all the time at home too so he can film) spent the next morning after the wedding with his mate in his bedroom because he’s the one with the followers so needed to get himself on those stories. The Jake show

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We’re number 6 on tattle trending today fakeys 😁😁😁 thanks to the wedding of the century

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Popc
……she doesn’t look like a bride . She could have had such a stunning dress but she chose that . I know it’s individual choice but it looks so drab and old fashioned . She had had better dresses on to go out for a meal at home lol

In fact she looked nicer in the Silk dressing gown when she was having her makeup on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Definitely not a good look . I don't like Kate lawler but her dress suited her and was really nice . Sophie didn't look like a bride at all . Her make up was basic the whole look was . No effort at all . Dress was awfull like curtain nets . Looked very cheap and badly put together . Not a good look .

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.