Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Why has Sophie always got a face like a smacked arse? She’s in Ibiza ready to get married to the love of her life and I don’t think I’ve seen her crack a smile yet

• Haha
Reactions: 31

riddleme89

VIP Member
Still pretending he loves Freddie bit late now we all seen the abuse he's given him the last couple months !!!

Wedding and that's all they can afford all of them in one fuxking room 🤣🤣🤣

That's tragic !!!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And I wouldn't make a joke about the energy prices either/cost of living Fakey? It's not something to be laughed about and people will really be struggling - either heat or eat. It's about time this cunt lived in the real world and I hope his downfall and general realisation that he is a jobless, skint, never has-been reject hits him fucking hard! Same with Lord F too. Once the wedding is over, they get back home and reality hits and the bills come in, I hope the pair of them have the hardest fall back down to earth. We're all waiting with the popcorn! 👍

The face of someone who has fucked her once pretty face up to now look like a man.Going to the villa today dear god going to be non stop filming 🙄View attachment 1544947
Jesus Christ. Now that is scary! 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
06CD03AD-EB0E-4153-8DBA-D0E0641A6FB0.png

Silly me, I’ve been doing the food shop wrong my whole life. Didn’t realise I was supposed to take a selfie with my trolley after I finished 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So they are binning the kids off yet again so they can fuck off to Ocean Beach for the day 😡 He’s determined to get in the Daily Mail somehow 😂 8 stories already this morning. I’m calling at least 40 today. He’ll look out for any other z lister there to get on his stories with (that includes pervy old Lineker 🤢) Just can’t wait to see what they’ll both be wearing today 🙄😂

• Haha

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
So Su’s stories…… feeling a bit worse for wear this morning. Was she not baby sitting?????? 😡😡😡 This lot disgust me more by the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
This ‘fatal attraction’ discovery tonight has just blown fakey & flappy’s romanticised story of how they met out of the water😂 He loved that she wasn’t famous/a celeb and she didn’t even know who he was🤔🤥 Quite clearly she did because she had been following their relationship online through his fiancée😳 You couldn’t make this shit up😂

• Haha
  • Heart

al255

VIP Member
Remember when he asked that guy on his stag to kiss him. I AM A FEMALE AND I DONT ASK MY FEMALE FRIENDS TO KISS ME WHEN IM TIPSY OR STEAMING. He’s defo gay. Why would it pop into your head “give me a kiss” to a man?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
He thinks he’s so important it’s tragic and his wife to be how desperate is she what a pair of complete utter idiot’s.She looks like a twat with her minge hanging out have some respect for yourself woman just gross.They are the most suited couple ever both just z lister wannabes 👀

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
For obvious reasons not going to screenshot and share on here but can everyone please go report nanny qvc story. Leo is completely naked and you can see everything!!!
Reported. WTF is the matter with these people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why would you share a child naked that any pervert could see 😡 Also why has he not got a swimming nappy on? He could easily have a little ‘accident’ and that pool is being used by a number of people. She’s as selfish and thick as her son

Reactions: 30
I think it's weird they're getting married in the same place in the same week as well. Just bizarre.
They both had hen dos in Mykonos too!
Very odd. I wonder if Jake tries to mould LF into DF? Also I was looking through old pics of DF insta and just prior to her and Fake splitting up, LF likes all of her posts!!

• Wow
  • Haha

al255

VIP Member
Tell me you don’t care about getting married / about your wife one bit. Writing vows last min.. left his wife on their first proper wedding night to play a 2-a penny gig.. I just can’t even. SOPHIE HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Todays job 👀
That non existent friendship that she was having to google last night. Fuck me these companies that pay them are a joke. At least get two celebs that are actually friends, how hard can it be

What did I say earlier about him begging for I’m a celeb masked singer 😂 He’s already started on Twitter liking and doing retweets about it. Desperate beggy bastard. Fortunately the fact I’m a celeb don’t even follow him and there’s plenty of other people that have been in the jungle that can actually sing, are eardrums should be safe 🤞🏻

edited one reply to the persons tweet so far 😂
Two problems with this.
1. You’d instantly know his nasally out of date can’t sing voice
2. He can’t keep a top on never mind a head to toe costume

• Haha