Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake look sniffed off his nut again. He's on a love buzz calling Fred his best mate. Wait till tomorrow poor Fred will be tortured while jakes on a comedown. See Sophie has her hair half up half down already, shame she couldn't afford a full head, times are hard tho, all sharing a room on holiday week as the villa was conveniently not ready. Its started already guys, jakes gonna be as up and down as always, down qhen he's got no sniff. Up when he knows it's on its way back up that massive Kenk

• Haha
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well, I don't find his brother at all attractive. It's the big toe for me. That's really not normal!! It needs a villa of its own to stay in. All I can think of is ET's extended finger but it's a toe! Lol 🤢🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220901-172653~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
That face you give a few days before your wedding when you've been busted watching gay po*n... AGAIN!
Screenshot_20220831-183410_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
What’s funnier is that Sophie saw our screenshots and went back and Unliked Danielle’s posts 🤣 Too late Farquaad we all saw them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok, so I leave my child with a parent for a few hours a day but that is so I can GO TO WORK. I would never, ever invite my mom to my wedding and then expect her to be my fucking childcare! I mean, on the actual day maybe because I'd be getting married but after that I'd look after my child because, you know, she's mine. I wouldn't go out on the piss on holiday and leave my Mom with my child! How unfair on his Mom to be stuck with 2 kids whilst everybody goes out and has a good time. Surely both sets of parents would share the grandmother duties in that case? It all seems to have been dumped on Lisa. They really are the most selfish arse holes and their followers just don't see it.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Another basic room to stop in 🤭 as for the Villa not being ready 🤥 what he means is they could only afford it for a week. So while they will have wedding stuff to do in the lead up to the big day, who is looking after Fred & Spud or are they just getting dragged along.
As for that story of him & Fred with only boxers on, people who can, please report the twat. He should not be posting that on his Instagram 😡
Totally agree. Villa isn't ready my arse. It would be ready for whenever you wanted it to be ready. Talk about fur coat and no knickers, it's all for show. Staying in a basic AF apartment before the wedding cos that's all they afford. 48 hours later he'll be swanning round the villa like he owns the joint.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Lord Farquard truly has made her bed and now she can lie and wallow in it. Never in my life have I seen a bloke get so excited about kissing another bloke unless he was 100% batting for the other side. 💯 When Ratboy kisses Lord F, he looks like he's kissing his nan who smells of biscuits! Look at his body language! Just wow! 😮
Screenshot_20220902-174619~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Twistedpants

I think he's gonna have Fred as his best man. Obviously because he's his best pal not because he couldn't get anyone else to do the job.

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I’m so ready for this 🤣are the clampits awake yet have we had 20 stories 🤣 god it’s going to be so tragic isn’t it
Radio silence at the moment. Let's hope Leo wakes up with the raging hump today and screams through the service.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So out for girls lunch and Leo with them can’t dad of the year look after his son 😡
It chills me when I think of the photo of him striding out of the house in a strop because he had to look after the child while she was out.
And the baby crawling on the ground behind him. ☹ He is such a self centred yoke!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

gagzi

VIP Member
Another basic room to stop in 🤭 as for the Villa not being ready 🤥 what he means is they could only afford it for a week. So while they will have wedding stuff to do in the lead up to the big day, who is looking after Fred & Spud or are they just getting dragged along.
As for that story of him & Fred with only boxers on, people who can, please report the twat. He should not be posting that on his Instagram 😡
The villa isn't ready till Thursday...yeah course it's not Fakey! 🙄. He really thinks he's this big star filming his content for insta doesn't he, while his wife to be struggles upstairs with Damien in the car seat. What man does that! Not that I'm sticking up for her as she's just as much of a twat for putting up with it. Not even settled in the room before he's got his fucking phone out the twat.

Who reckons he's wearing them smelly Pucci loafers for the wedding then? Surely not after wearing them like a million times already. They'll probably walk up the aisle themselves. 🙈👞🧀🤢

• Haha

Whogivesa

As predicted, the Corrie prozzie is on her way too for the wedding of the decade! When did they meet again? About a month ago?
Fucking hell, any waiters/taxi drivers/shop assistants they come across today may make up excuses to be busy tomorrow as they'll all be getting invited too just to make up the numbers. Rent-a-crowd is go!
I'm a friendless cunt and could get married in a phone box, but fuck it, I'm happy with that and I own it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

al255

VIP Member
Find it really bizarre that she’s liked all her photos and now she’s going out with her ex. I know she wasn’t her friend (as such) but that gives me megaaaaaa red flags.

• Haha