Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moomin12

If someone posted my kid in their underwear I'd knock their head off. It's a disgrace. I post my kids on my page, (clothed) but mine is private and I don't let many people follow me unless I know them. He's a cock. Let's everyone know his house is empty, and puts inappropriate pictures of the kids on. Ffs get a grip! He's just asking for trouble, and will be the first to cry when something happens

And Fred isn't your brother you cock, you can see how wary he is. Talk like a fucking adult you pathetic man child

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Greta22

Chatty Member
Haha he just lost them the game as he didn’t know any of the answers !!! It was a round on singers lol

• Haha
  • Wow
James Blunt lives in Ibiza and Jake was quite happy to rip the piss out of him a few months back. I hope James sees his chavvy wedding and tweets an appropriate response full of sarcastic disdain.

• Haha
  • Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Oh my god I am SO blonde. I’ve only just realised people mean Sophie when they say Lord Farquaad 🤦🏼‍♀️you lot are bloody hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
A lot of stories have been removed from all of them including QVC’s photos of Leo! Wanky Wayne no longer features whatsoever on their stories but it’s all featured on here as a wedding to not remember! congratulations flaps and flakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
What a classy woman jake is marrying, fanny out at ocean beach. He is sad as fuck. Absolutely starstruck to meet Wayne fucking Lineker, he was creaming his fucking pants . Thinking he's absolutely class because he's in the dj booth with him 😅 and that bloody kiss. Then the stori3s all deleted, trouble in paradise or has some hero knocked the cunt out

• Haha

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
They've definitely had words this morning. Is LF come down treating her badly! Or is she mortified her flaps were all over the Internet but she was too high to care 🤣

Wedding tattle bingo for tomorrow
Posed photo of the lads all in sunglasses looking like the Hardy boys with there gay poses
22 posts dedicated to Warwick, dead relatives and himself
Him fake crying at altar and being filmed wiping tears away (because it's not Chris Hughes walking down the aisle)
LF dad giving death stares to QJQ as he gives her away
Group pic of the parents from both sides and some drivel quote of 2 families uniting.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossipsauce

VIP Member
OK calling it. I don't think either will be on their stories today. I think if they are reading here, and it seems like they do, then it's gonna just spoil the day so they are gonna have to stay off. I don't think they have a magazine deal as I can't imagine anyone offering. I sure as hell don't believe they have knocked one back.

• Haha
Imagine running upstairs and your first thought is to get your phone out and piss about filming whilst your future wife carries your baby son up the stairs with your 8 year old stepson in tow. What an absolute chauvinistic dickhead. How do his followers not see what he's like?

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Her birthday post 🤮 couldn’t wish for a better dad to Leo? better stepdad to Fred? Fuck me her standards are low. If she thinks he’s a good dad and especially good stepdad, she’s more deluded than I thought. She does realise we all see the way he treats her son 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for I can’t wait to marry you and be your wife. Has she’s forgotten they actually got married 10 days ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

instashun

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see which z listers are flying out for this wedding. My guess is people from his management company and maybe lizzy cundy and calum best who would go to the opening of envelopes if it meant a free glass of fizz

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
OMG, you total twat, this is beyond cringeworthy
Quoting myself from the last thread, 27th August:

QJQ will mark the day with some sort of memorial to his dad and brother, probably a "We know you would be here today if Heaven wasn't so far away" type thing. It's usually empty chairs to represent them. ❤ It's a beautiful sentiment but will just be for engagement in QJQ's case.

I knew it- he's even used the same words!

• Haha
  • Heart

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
I’ve got that excited feeling like before you go on holiday!!!! 😃😃 don’t let me down you pair of grifters! I want fights, class A drugs, pervy old men and more flaps! Bring it on!

• Haha

turndownforwhat

So basically LF has her tits, tongue and vag out for show! Desperate if you ask me! She should be more concerned QVC has her son naked on the internet and as usual Freddie is nowhere to be seen
She’s absolutely off her face, what a pair of sad twats. If his head gets any further up Wayne Gouts arse he’ll actually become him. I’m still pmsl that he almost cried after kissing Wayne. Bellend. Bet he wishes he had a bathroom door now 👊🏼💦

• Haha