Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion: #32

Dophy at O Beach with her flaps hanging out whilst Fakey is deepthroating Wayne 'the Gout'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just for you my fellow Fakeys!!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!!! 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

bluecups

VIP Member
How they see themselves.

sc (2).JPG

The reality.

jqsq.JPG

Sorry I've never attempted anything like this before so it's all a bit wonky :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

al255

VIP Member
Well done to @bluecups for the winning thread title!!! I’m sure lots of unmarried people will take great inspiration from his amazing suit having the names lovingly hand crafted into it, with some much care and attention. Bravo 👏🏻

So I thought I’d do the honours and create us a new thread..! I can’t believe how fast we are flying through them. And we’ve still got the wedding of the year to look forward too🥹🥹🥹 my popcorn is still warm from thread #21 😂😂

Here we go….. it’s going to be one hell of a ride. Welcome Fakeys old and new to thread #31 Cellotape your fake GUCCI loafers to your smelly feet and super glue your dodgy hair extensions in, we are setting off in 3, 2, 1….

(Anyone care to do a recap? 🤯)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Just me who cringes are people who take photos of designer shops? Like who honestly cares that you stood outside a shop? Maybe I’ll take one of Asda later and post it on the gram for the likes….

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Glitterbelle

Are you all aware QJQ is on Pointless Celebrities with Marcel on Saturday? Never as the title of a programme been more apt

• Haha
Reactions: 45
No income tax no VAT
No sign of Farquards family
Favourite child spudtater
And he’ll be bumming Chris Hughes later …

god bless camber sands
Viva camber sands long live camber sand
C’est magnifique camber sands…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Just sitting here wondering what’s going down at O Beach and why they’ve gone so quiet 🤐. Fakeys probably rocking in the corner demanding some gummies cos he’s realised he’s broadcast to the world:
A) Him and the Mrs coked out their faces
B) His wife’s gash
C) Him tonguing an old man
Dophy is prob having some sudocream rubbed into her chafed flaps, all while grandad linekar is knocking one out in the corner. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
They’ve gone very quiet. Either starting the comedown or busy noshing Grandad off in the hot tub 👨🏼‍🦳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220902-172958_Instagram.jpg

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
So Incy wincy spider could get on all 4s for Wayne. 🥀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Wills315

VIP Member
Guys , I need to make a confession. Back in 2014 when he was on xfactor , 22 year old wills would have jumped on him I thought he was so fit. But thankfully this thread has showed me the light . And I just put on his version of she's the one on xfactor and I want to slap 2014 Wills in the face. I'll see my self out .

• Haha
Reactions: 41

leavemealone107

He is so horrible to Sophie. To say that his mum thinks her extensions look ratty is just unnecessary and hurtful. I am not a fan of Sophie at all but he is just a nasty, spiteful, pathetic excuse of a man! 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39