Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
I don’t like Kate lawler or her parenting at times but her daughter is the same age a Leo and my god she is thriving .
how can they think Leo is ok he looks short limbed and has no emotions at all he still can’t hold his head correctly .
he doesn’t laugh or show emotions when people talk to him or play with him .
he literally just stares and does nothing at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 29

riddleme89

VIP Member
Another basic room to stop in 🤭 as for the Villa not being ready 🤥 what he means is they could only afford it for a week. So while they will have wedding stuff to do in the lead up to the big day, who is looking after Fred & Spud or are they just getting dragged along.
As for that story of him & Fred with only boxers on, people who can, please report the twat. He should not be posting that on his Instagram 😡
Can tell they skint . Look at Billie fairest wedding she flew everybody to Maldives and paid accommodation. Jake has nobody to watch the kids yet so he's spending the lead up to his wedding ij a tiny room with all four of them sleeping in it 🤣🤣 then he's so skint he couldn't afford the villa for two weeks so he's got to pack up and move again to the villa 🤣🤣 Bet danielle ain't had to do all this before her wedding day tramps

• Haha
  • Angry

Libbub

VIP Member
Let's hope Leo has a bad night and keeps up in the villa all night. By the time the wedding actually comes fakey Jakey will be crying into his gummies how tired he is😂

So QJQ brother passed from cancer (sorry if you hadnt ever heard this!?) and LivvyQ had to witness her young husband pass away and hear fakey harp on about it all the time yet she is sat there smoking fags and vapes?

View attachment 1549288

View attachment 1549289
Same as Su she lost her husband and her son to cancer and she still puffs away on the fags.

Eeewwww after that kiss I'd get yourself tested for the monkey pox Quickenden.

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I can't keep up with you all over the last few days, I have to say I don't think I've laughed as much as i have since they have arrived in Ibiza with everything that's been written here-its like QJQ very own wedding gift to me 🤣🤣 thankyou Jake, I've been looking forward to the shitshow on insta and then the truthful version on Tattle for ages!!And its been better than expected (particularly after the stag and hens which we all have to admit were a fucking let down and utter disappointment in terms of Tattle content) Thankyou as well fellow Fakeys, we're gathered here together to witness the online shambles of our favourite sellout for richer for poorer and in sickness and in health (or fake sickness in fuckwits case) and as they exchange their last minute cringe inducing vows to be part of each others family, we welcome with open arms even more Tattlers to ours 😀
Best thread on here by a country mile and we are the friendliest too! ❤

Welcome Fakeys old and new and get ready for the wedding of the CENTURY tomorrow starring your very own superstar of stage, screen and Parkdean: YABBA DABBA DOO it's QJQ, who is practically kicking at the closet door after yesterday's antics, and our finest Victoria Beckham knock-off, it's Lady Flaps herself, Mrs QSQ!

What I would give to be at this wedding......let's hope the Fakeys film it all!! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Had to delete other had my picture at the bottom lol .👀👀👀👀definitely stalker vibes View attachment 1551861View attachment 1551862
WTF!!! I don’t know if we should be worried for Danielle, Sophie seems obsessed!!
Also when I was bored looking into the timeline, I believe Fake and DF split say in the April and within a few weeks he is with LF!! He was engaged to DF and then straight in with LF.. maybe she was the one he cheated with?

• Wow

Libbub

VIP Member
Why are they splitting up for the night? Aren't they already married? Didn't they get married last week or the week before so this is all a load of old bollocks. Just seems all a bit pathetic to me. Yesterday his wife was running round ibiza with her flaps out for the world to see today she's hiding away to walk down the aisle in virginal white to a man she married a week ago already. Wtf??? You couldn't make this shit up.

• Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
BE2CC659-1865-4242-BBCB-D5FACFDADEBF.jpeg
He actually has the cheek to comment “how bigs my package”🤦🏼‍♀️ Dream on needle dick, it looks more like a vag🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Fucking hell, so he's left her to traipse up with the two kids on her own. Meanwhile wank weasle is straight into that shitty embarrassment of a tippy room, top wapped off and doing a video for all his minions to foam at the mouth in excitement at.
Her face when he opens the door. She's fucking fuming and then plasters on a fake smile just to keep up the 'happy couple' appearance.
Fakeys, I think I'm gonna OD on gummies this week. The fucking excitement is bamboozling me already. This is gonna be a shit show to end all shit shows and I'm here for it!
Definitely livid but the fake smile when she sees him filming is hilarious!

So looks like they're at the Nativo Hotel in Santa Eulalia, currently retailing for approx £46 a night. The Parkdean "gigs" money came in handy then! #skintfakeys

• Haha
He’s now deleted all his stories with that creep on them 😂😂😂 their lives really are dictated by what people think of them aren’t they? It’s so fucking sad 😂

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
How awkward does everybody look around this table? There's more atmosphere in an autopsy room! I mean Fakey getting matching moon tattoos with that bloke last night? Seriously fucked up. No wonder the Church clan are off-radar. They're probably cringing! Su (at the top of the table) looks absolutely shitfaced. Where's long toe, the older bro? 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1546648
I've worked in a mortuary, and without any disrespect, there's a lot more humour and talking in there than at this fiasco!

• Haha

Whogivesa

In those videos this morning, he just constantly ignores Freddie, every time Freddie tries to say something, he just blanks him or talks all over the top of him to the point where Fred tries to play down what he can do, just to get some attention off the back of prick face and the floating potato in the pool 😡
Also, imagine going for dinner with your kids and those over-inflated, veiny, manky tits just literally sat there on the table for all to see. She's as repulsive as him. Two fucking bokes 🤢

• Heart
  • Sad

riddleme89

VIP Member
So far

jake looks a tramp tacky jewellery and ear ring 🤢

chris is definitely being paid by the management to get some attention to the wedding !

the wedding board says “ Jake and Sophie “ suppose to be wife first but we all know jakes all me me me

The tacky brother and dad photos attached to his suit 🤢 looks absolutely tacky and I’d go mad if my husband did that . Having them in a locket under the shirt would have done ffs 🤦‍♀️

The barely even z lister Corrie prozziee has turned up looking like a tart and has only known his two days 😂

sophie has no friends and family at all attending no doubt will show up just for the first hour as I imagine every mother would want to watch daughter get married even if it is to a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I'm thinking Su's wax may not have been the success she was hoping for...she didn't return for the entire day 😂
Plus how can she say she was doing self care on that day...she doesn't work or do anything other than go shopping, have coffee, sort out her garden and watch endless fucking TV, everyday sounds like a self care day for the lazy cow.
And I guarantee Doph has been the one packing and sorting the wedding stuff, getting the kids ready and dealing with the kids at the airport and on the plane, the least that lazy fuckwad Fake should do is drive the car from the airport and bring the fucking carseat in the room (and it will weigh a ton with Leo asleep in it) she's such an idiot for putting up with the cunt and his selfish behaviour just so she doesn't have to go and get a proper job

• Heart
  • Haha