Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So he got a 'matching' shit tattoo with his 'mate' Matt last night? WTF? 🤢 Listen to the tone of his voice in response to Fred asking "is it infected?" More passive aggressiveness coming from Fakey again. He really has no bond at all with Fred. As for Warwick eating straight off the highchair, get him a fucking plate. That is disgusting and a sure way of picking up a stomach bug. Utter thick bastard. Did Fakey eat his breakfast straight off the table? 🤢 I reckon the wedding will be on Saturday (Fakey's Birthday) as everything has to be about him doesn't it? ✌

jakequickenden_5.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
This ‘fatal attraction’ discovery tonight has just blown fakey & flappy’s romanticised story of how they met out of the water😂 He loved that she wasn’t famous/a celeb and she didn’t even know who he was🤔🤥 Quite clearly she did because she had been following their relationship online through his fiancée😳 You couldn’t make this shit up😂
What’s their version?

Reactions: 7

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Fakeys I need your help!😂 Whenever I’m trying to upload videos to the wiki it keeps saying they’re not supported☹ That’s why I couldn’t add the video of Fred getting thrown in the pool, it was only screenshots🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t know what is going wrong🤷🏼‍♀️ @CrazyBaldhead I really want to get the videos from today on there so they’re there for everyone to see (yes fake & LF, I mean you 2😂) Any advice/help, tips for video apps to try would be greatly appreciated❤
Maybe link to the tattle comment they are on?

• Heart
Reactions: 6