Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Warwick screaming "no" and "mine" all through the service, then promptly shits and vomits.
Freddie on his iPad.
Chris Hughes comes out of the closet and screams, "no Jakey, it's me you love"
Farquard faints.
Nanny QVC demands the loan back she gave them for the weddings.
Gypsy rose farquard is selling lavender/clothes pegs outside to cut her losses.
Everyone flies home stoned/pissed...
Marcel's ex-con wife deals out the class A's
It pisses down with rain
The cardboard cut-outs of his dad and brother get saturated and bend
The 'photographer' mate is too off his nut still to take any photos
Gypsy Rose F knocks Su out for calling her a drag queen
Matt gets pissed and calls Fakey a cunt at long last
Fred nicks drinks from the tables and hides away
Wanky Wayne turns up for another snog
Purdey makes a surprise appearance
Pedro the taxi man (his best mate) turns up with the vicious rat
Su tries to outdo the bride as Dophy is not good enough for her beloved golden son!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Turtledove58

VIP Member
So basically LF has her tits, tongue and vag out for show! Desperate if you ask me! She should be more concerned QVC has her son naked on the internet and as usual Freddie is nowhere to be seen

• Sick
  • Heart

Anna90

Well what a lovely time they’ve had today. She’s had her beef curtains on show for everyone to see and he’s had his tounge down dirty dog’s throat

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just when you think things couldn't get any worse! I think we'll finish the thread off before the wedding!!! Pure comedy gold! 💯 🗞❄
Screenshot_20220902-202335~2.png
Screenshot_20220902-204708~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

stargirl23

VIP Member
For obvious reasons not going to screenshot and share on here but can everyone please go report nanny qvc story. Leo is completely naked and you can see everything!!!

• Wow
  • Angry

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
How many people do you reckon Prickenden has had to block over night? I bet he got a tsunami of messages about that kiss with the old Linaker tosspot. Everyone knows he's a dirty old man and fakey was as star struck as a 13 year old at a Harry styles concert. Jeez he really needs to give his head wobble.

She thinks she kendal jenner or one of the karkrashians. They walk around with their flaps out as well.
Wonder if that'll look good on me when I go to Tenerife? Mind you, I'm 61 with a hairy fanny so maybe not 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Can’t cope with this thread 😂😂😂
honestly Has me creased 😂

I was in hospital having procedure the other day and a biopsy . I was high as a kite on gas and air when I was in the waiting Room waiting to go on a ward I was hallucinating the lot I looked at tattle for a nosey and the nurse said who is that . I said the prickenden X factor reject . The nurse said oh yes him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nice to see Fakey preparing for his wedding to the love of his life...by getting a matching tattoo with a bloke then kissing Wayne Lineker on the mouth. Who says romance is dead?

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Now we know why he’s never posted his brother before now, definitely got the looks!
100% and considering he’s the older brother, Fakey looks 10 years older than him 😂

Does he actually even know how to drive? I wouldn't be surprised if he just bought a car and sat in it for stories/that fucking boring car cleaning content. Its always Farquey driving everywhere
I think he makes her drive everywhere because he can’t cope not having his phone in his hand at all times

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

instashun

VIP Member
He is so horrible to Sophie. To say that his mum thinks her extensions look ratty is just unnecessary and hurtful. I am not a fan of Sophie at all but he is just a nasty, spiteful, pathetic excuse of a man! 😡😡
Ironic him calling anything ratty with his ratty little face and teeth

how long until he’s noshing Linekar off

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another basic room to stop in 🤭 as for the Villa not being ready 🤥 what he means is they could only afford it for a week. So while they will have wedding stuff to do in the lead up to the big day, who is looking after Fred & Spud or are they just getting dragged along.
As for that story of him & Fred with only boxers on, people who can, please report the twat. He should not be posting that on his Instagram 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Has Dean Gaffney not appeared yet? He is at OB like a bad smell all summer, dread to think what Wayne and Dean get up to, 🐙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
I don't think I've commented on this thread before, but I follow it, watch some of his Stories through my fingers 😂 and here for the pre wedding and, no doubt, wedding shit show -- they're both a pair of delusional desperados, aren't they? 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve seen bigger booths for getting your passport picture taken in than the booth they’ve been given at Ocean Club and there’s him carrying on like he’s billy big bollocks. How long before he gets his selfie with Wayney boy and any other zlister over there he can latch onto 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Wayne Lineker gives me the fucking creeps. He’s just a sad old man….. it’s tragic! Why on earth does he think all these young birds fawn over him 😫🤮 can’t wait to see him get older and older …… give it up old man!! Ewwwwwwwwww my skin is literally itching 😂😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35