Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please translate for us Irish Fakeys please 🙏 So does that Londoner hitel really look like that on the outside??? (inside is very nice , although very small rooms) and is the registery office bedside it??? Is it the same registry office as DF? and where or what is the Chiltern Firehouse? some z list restaurant similar to that Seesh place or whatever it’s called. thanks and sorry for all the questions but I do like to keep it with the never ending shitshow at all times as you know 😂 🕵️‍♀️ (that stitching is so disrespectful)
Quite a lot of properly famous people frequented Chiltern Firehouse, but that was a while ago now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a quick request. If anyone wants to post the picture of that collar can it please be under a spoiler it keeps setting me off. Haven't laughed about something so much in ages. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
EH HEM... COUGH COUGH.
oh but Queen @Lucyxxxx you have always dipped in and out but ok l see you are now fully dedicating yourself to this thread also so Im delighted to have you and the other beauts with me and the other fakeys on this wonderful journey 🥳 👏👏👏 @Lucyxxxx duck Marcus beauts! Its Fakeys from now on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone please translate for us Irish Fakeys please 🙏 So does that Londoner hitel really look like that on the outside??? (inside is very nice , although very small rooms) and is the registery office bedside it??? Is it the same registry office as DF? and where or what is the Chiltern Firehouse? some z list restaurant similar to that Seesh place or whatever it’s called. thanks and sorry for all the questions but I do like to keep it with the never ending shitshow at all times as you know 😂 🕵️‍♀️ (that stitching is so disrespectful)
Yes that’s the hotel. It is a 5 star hotel but it’s in the middle of London so the view isn’t that surprising to me.
They got married in a town hall that’s also in London but not next door to the hotel.
That chiltern firehouse is a few minutes walk from the town hall so they must of gone there before or after.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please translate for us Irish Fakeys please 🙏 So does that Londoner hotel really look like that on the outside??? (inside is very nice , although very small rooms) and is the registery office bedside it??? Is it the same registry office as DF? and where or what is the Chiltern Firehouse? some z list restaurant similar to that Seesh place or whatever it’s called. thanks and sorry for all the questions but I do like to keep it with the never ending shitshow at all times as you know 😂 🕵️‍♀️ (that stitching is so disrespectful)
Basically Chiltern Firehouse and Sexy Fish were the ‘in’ places a couple of years ago. Definitely more up and coming places than those now. Typical Jakey behind on everything. Just look at the way he dresses himself. The Londoner is a nice hotel. They are in the most standard room again though. Not sure about registry office details 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
On the plus . If the marriage fails soph will divorce and get half the house . Jake won't be able buy her out as he's skint already . So dopey sue will have golden boy back matt will file for divorce fred will be buzzing and the nugget will be none the wiser the end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the plus . If the marriage fails soph will divorce and get half the house . Jake won't be able buy her out as he's skint already . So dopey sue will have golden boy back matt will file for divorce fred will be buzzing and the nugget will be none the wiser the end 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe Sophie is not as stupid as we think this could be her plan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know everybody on here praises Fred's Dad but if what is said about Fred hating being filmed true, then why has his Dad continued to allow it? If my daughter came home from her Dad's one day and had complained to me that her step mom was always filming her and putting it on social media then I'd put a stop to it straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know everybody on here praises Fred's Dad but if what is said about Fred hating being filmed true, then why has his Dad continued to allow it? If my daughter came home from her Dad's one day and had complained to me that her step mom was always filming her and putting it on social media then I'd put a stop to it straight away.
my guess is he’s tried? I don’t think he can physically stop them from posting at all unless a court order was in place and he was under some sort of witness protection which I don’t believe he is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I suppose as Fred is now part of these two awful z listers he can’t stop it .Am sure he’s not happy but as a co parent and I bet lord f says I need to make a living.He and now her use Freddy and Leo for content and will sell their souls for a pound that’s for sure

Reactions: 14
I'd get the court order in place if it were me. There is no way I'd allow my daughter to continue being filmed if she openly stated she didn't like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't blame her surely she knows he swings the other way by now 🤣
I mean he is making her look like a fool EVERYONE knows Jakey is 💯 GAY or BI (just come out FFS and stop leading Doph on anymore) Its would be the ultimate payback, she gets the house, he’s OFFICIALLY declared BANKRUPT (although id say that’s pending but QVC will bail them out) ,sophie gets full custody, Jake will go back to QVC’s and Matthew will leave her because she will choose Jake over Matthew and then there will be the ultimate custody battle for Leo but like his name it will be all for likes and Jake will become leader of the “Justice for Dads campaign” (don’t know what the English one is but the Dads do be climbing to the top of that awful statue “the Spire” in Dublin in protest for access) oh wouldn’t that really be a fairytale ending for everyone 😂 we live in hope Fakeys🙏 but lets get this shitshow back on the road and get today over with dont forget we still have Ibiza 😂 hours of endless entertainment it’s wonderful on this thread✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'd get the court order in place if it were me. There is no way I'd allow my daughter to continue being filmed if she openly stated she didn't like it.
You can’t just get a court order in place like that. Something has to of happened for it to be allowed. The courts physically can’t stop a parent posting photos of their child. I know it’s horrible and I wouldn’t post if my child said no but they clearly don’t care. I work within the law industry and unfortunately unless it’s anything major or a witness protection, adoption order etc then they can’t stop you from posting

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Might as well add Les Dawson too, he’s already rolled out daily by his head daughter so why not let the grief thief get involved.
He can’t milk les dawson, his daughter has already fully milked that cash cow

Can someone please translate for us Irish Fakeys please 🙏 So does that Londoner hotel really look like that on the outside??? (inside is very nice , although very small rooms) and is the registery office bedside it??? Is it the same registry office as DF? and where or what is the Chiltern Firehouse? some z list restaurant similar to that Seesh place or whatever it’s called. thanks and sorry for all the questions but I do like to keep the up with the never ending shitshow at all times as you know 😂 🕵️‍♀️ (that stitching is so disrespectful)
chiltern firehouse used to be the place to go in London and celebs all papped leaving it. This was back in the day when Caroline flack, Harry styles and Nick grimshaw’s little gang were hanging around. So several years ago

• Haha
Yes but if Sophie says it's fine and they married now probably won't have leg to stand on . Court will more than likely do nothing either .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How do you stop it though? All you can do is tell them not to, but do you think Jake and Sophie are going to listen to that?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tbh I don’t think chiltern firehouse is like a total non place anymore, I don’t like to pretend to diss somewhere just cause someone I don’t like goes there, y’know?
Vogue held their summer party there last month n people like Anna wintour, Gigi hadid, dua lipa n Kate Hudson were all there. So it’s not like some dead, back alley pub. I don’t like them two but at the same time I’m not going to be all “omg why would anyone even go there”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I don’t think chiltern firehouse is like a total non place anymore, I don’t like to pretend to diss somewhere just cause someone I don’t like goes there, y’know?
Vogue held their summer party there last month n people like Anna wintour, Gigi hadid n Kate Hudson we’re all there. So it’s not like some dead, back alley pub. I don’t like them two but at the same time I’m not going to be all “omg why would anyone even go there”.
Is it the place to be on a Tuesday at 1pm though?
Also a private party closed to the public is different

Not saying it’s a dump either, just that they are always trying to be influencers but several years before actual influencers have done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.