Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Lisa told her son she would keep the surname but not 100% on that info .Matt been in their lives over 20 years and he never does any kind of appreciation post .Fakey a sad needy spoilt arrogant self absorbed prick so in his world heโ€™s number 1 .His own mother got married without telling jakey what does that tell you about the dysfunctional family.All a odd bunch ๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Heโ€™s got his lovely outfit on from yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚This marriage doomed when your partner wishes it was Chris stood beside him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Jake Quickenden #30: Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody please burn those rank bleeping shoes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well they are lucky they managed to get a wedding date sorted before the actual wedding when they messed it up. Weird not to take the kids even if they go to the Ibiza one.

Reactions: 20
I canโ€™t cope sheโ€™s wearing a suit just like Danielleโ€™s for her wedding to Danielleโ€™s ex HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA , sheโ€™s Colchesters council estate carbon copy of Danielle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can't keep up. Are they getting married, is this what this trip is about?

Will Fred be back at school, and therefore lucky enough to miss out on the Ibiza part of the wedding? ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soph purposely fucked the registration up so she could see what Danielle wore to her registrar wedding ๐Ÿคฃ

I find it sooo bizarre that they went to the same hen do location, have very similar engagement rings, same wedding location, virtually the same dates (?) wearing similar white suits ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ Glen close eat your heart out!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wtf is she wearing . Love how they do black and white photos like danielle. Tramps ain't they ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Her suit is awfull ffs ... God help her marrying that bleep mind you they both perfect match both irrelevant both desperate and both ugly cunts ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Best day of their lifeโ€™sโ€ฆโ€ฆ.. sheโ€™ll do the same pose as Danielle no doubt! The leg, the pout, the two fingers, the flowers up in the air. You know the one I mean๐Ÿ˜‚ no originality whatsoever
Cut Sophie out of the picture to make sure he gets himself in. Heโ€™d married himself if he could.

Just leaving these here for when we get the Poundland/Wish version of them later on
Did Ross wear his suit the entire day before and probably sleep in it though?

Whats the point in havin a real
Wedding and a fake wedding. What an absolute waste of ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Lots of people do it. Itโ€™s just for paperwork in the UK. The kids should be there though in my opinion since itโ€™s the proper one, would have been a nice touch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soph purposely fucked the registration up so she could see what Danielle wore to her registrar wedding ๐Ÿคฃ

I find it sooo bizarre that they went to the same hen do location, have very similar engagement rings, same wedding location, virtually the same dates (?) wearing similar white suits ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ Glen close eat your heart out!
Aye sheโ€™s a bunny boiler for sure..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.