Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got over 12 thousand likes so will go to bed happy knowing his badly stitched tacky post got noticed.See Chris is going another reason for the idiot to be jumping up and down.Let’s see what delightful outfits come out today for the register office wedding.Thought he had a gig as he puts it probably opening new pound shop in London or busking on the street corner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😱 he really is one sad desperate individual. He’ll probably share it everyday up til his wedding now 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m surprised he didn’t have it emblazoned all over the outside of his jacket for the attention!

It looks a mess. The spacing for the words is really winding me up too. Surely you’d use a new line for their names? It looks ridiculous. Why the need for all that? Their initials sewn in or even some nicely engraved cuff links or something. Not that cheap looking, badly produced tat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Got over 12 thousand likes so will go to bed happy knowing his badly stitched tacky post got noticed.See Chris is going another reason for the idiot to be jumping up and down.Let’s see what delightful outfits come out today for the register office wedding.Thought he had a gig as he puts it probably opening new pound shop in London or busking on the street corner
Thing is 12,000 likes isn’t even 5% of his ‘followers’ and they are still dropping every day 🤭 Maybe the gig he was referring to today is the wedding. He knows if Chris goes to his Ibiza wedding there’s more chance of him getting a story online. I really hope he gets in the Mail and they don’t moderate the comments. I might even have to sign up if that happens 😉

I’m surprised he didn’t have it emblazoned all over the outside of his jacket for the attention!

It looks a mess. The spacing for the words is really winding me up too. Surely you’d use a new line for their names. It looks ridiculous. Why the need for all that? Their initials sewn in or even some nicely engraved cuff links or something. Not that nasty, badly produced tat.
That won’t be the end of it. He’ll have another desperate attention seeking stunt involving them at the actual wedding. I’d be embarrassed to show people just how tacky it looks and he’s dedicated a whole post to it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

It looks a mess. The spacing for the words is really winding me up too. Surely you’d use a new line for their names? It looks ridiculous. Why the need for all that? Their initials sewn in or even some nicely engraved cuff links or something. Not that cheap looking, badly produced tat.
Would have been much nicer if his mum or Sophie had gifted him something like that as a personal and private (as if anything is private) gesture rather than him doing it himself and plastering it all over social media before he even got to his wedding day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Would have been much nicer if his mum or Sophie had gifted him something like that as a personal and private (as if anything is private) gesture rather than him doing it himself and plastering it all over social media before he even got to his wedding day.
If they had he would still have put it all over instagram. I think the fact he’s made it into a grid post is really cheap and tacky and to do it 2 weeks before you’re even wearing it shows exactly the reason he’s done it. Never been about his dad and brother. All about content for the gram like his whole life is. I hate to think what other attention seeking stunts he’s going to pull out over the next couple of weeks 🤢

Reactions: 17
It would of looked so much nicer if he just had some discreet initialled cuff links rather than that monstrosity 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Thing is 12,000 likes isn’t even 5% of his ‘followers’ and they are still dropping every day 🤭 Maybe the gig he was referring to today is the wedding. He knows if Chris goes to his Ibiza wedding there’s more chance of him getting a story online. I really hope he gets in the Mail and they don’t moderate the comments. I might even have to sign up if that happens 😉

That won’t be the end of it. He’ll have another desperate attention seeking stunt involving them at the actual wedding. I’d be embarrassed to show people just how tacky it looks and he’s dedicated a whole post to it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel sorry for his mum constantly having their deaths plastered all over as a constant reminder. I'm sire she doesn't need reminding. I can't imagine the pain she carries inside her. And all he does is use it for his own gain not thinking of anyone else. I'm sire his brother misses them too, but you don't see him Constantly using it as his narrative.

Reactions: 12
EBC46519-DB77-4D5C-B887-5E5DF54E13B0.jpeg

So he’s tagged this hotel now (got the France London thing sorted 😂) could they be getting married at the hotel itself?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
No need for surnames on the jacket - I’m assuming he knows them by first name :rolleyes: attention seeking at its finest. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is half the name on one line and the other have on the other 😂😂😂😂😂 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for his mum constantly having their deaths plastered all over as a constant reminder. I'm sire she doesn't need reminding. I can't imagine the pain she carries inside her. And all he does is use it for his own gain not thinking of anyone else. I'm sire his brother misses them too, but you don't see him Constantly using it as his narrative.
Don’t forget his brothers widow as well. He doesn’t care. It’s all about me me me.

Reactions: 20
Ashamed to admit I lost sleep last night how long I spent crying with laughing at Quickenden Oliver Quickenden. Every time I thought I'd laughed it out my system I would think of it and be creasing all over again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ashamed to admit I lost sleep last night how long I spent crying with laughing at Quickenden Oliver Quickenden. Every time I thought I'd laughed it out my system I would think of it and be creasing all over again 😂😂😂
Fake and Doph are the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂

• Haha
Don’t forget his brothers widow as well. He doesn’t care. It’s all about me me me.
His brother was married? I thought he was really young when he passed?

also, why is Lisa still quickenden, she wasn’t with Jakes dad when he passed I don’t think? Is now remarried anyway, is she that desperate to have the z list name quickenden?

That’s what they get for getting freebies and not paying for anything. No way if you paid for that it wouldn’t follow the curve of the lining or be on seperate lines

Reactions: 26
“It was so bad, I want to give you a zero, but that's not possible, so I give you a one."

In the words of Tyra Banks 😂

• Haha
thread suggestion...

#30: Didn't go to Turkey for his teef, everyone watches his insta in total disbelief.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.