Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could he not have just put a picture of them in a big earring locket instead or something?
Looks like he’s got a blind person to stitch that

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread Suggestion: #30

Purdey escaped and ran up a tree,
Will the 'Beard' still marry this complete numpty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The layout of the lettering and the double use of Quickenden when "Paul and Oliver Quickenden" would have sufficed is making my teeth itch but what's equally irritating is that the lettering should have followed the curve of the seam, it's jarring to the eye being in a straight line on a curved piece of fabric.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It like he wants acknowledgment for everything.No one cares as it should be a. sentiment for him to know it’s there.But the grief vampire has to share it not once but twice in a day.God forbid on the day of the wedding be doves banner from a plane and confetti with their faces on to make them be part of his fakey arse wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the sad fucker is sat in a restaurant with his wife to be and posts the inside of his suit .Yeah we saw it earlier no one cares move on over it and next .I no ages ago he posted a picture of his brother and actually upset his mum that’s what a disgusting human he is anything for likes.
bleeping desperate moron he is

It like he wants acknowledgment for everything.No one cares as it should be a. sentiment for him to know it’s there.But the grief vampire has to share it not once but twice in a day.God forbid on the day of the wedding be doves banner from a plane and confetti with their faces on to make them be part of his fakey arse wedding
Really bad scarecrows with masks of all the deceased he’s ever known seated at the top table probably . bleeping odd bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It speaks volumes that if he really wanted a reference to them on a jacket (why?!), he could have just done initials or names. But no, he had to start it with “always with me”. Me, me, me, me, he’s just so narcissistic that he even makes a tribute to dead family members about himself. bleep.

Reactions: 25
The layout of the lettering and the double use of Quickenden when "Paul and Oliver Quickenden" would have sufficed is making my teeth itch but what's equally irritating is that the lettering should have followed the curve of the seam, it's jarring to the eye being in a straight line on a curved piece of fabric.
That's what I thought too. It's not very professional

Reactions: 9
So they went to Greece hardly ate in the nicest restaurants or room that fancy but still would have cost a bit .Following week another trip but bleeping hell what a dump and did nothing with the kids what so ever and spend by the look of it 6 hours at his bestie’s wedding and spend hundreds in taxi fare.Off to Ibiza for the Adam family getaway and wedding of the year 😂Going to be fun watching the fake prickenden’s burn themselves out as no way they can afford this lifestyle both don’t even have a bleeping job 😂
It's pathetic isn't it. The desperation for the gram! They can't enjoy life as its always through a phone screen.
Just catching up..this thread is moving fast lol. Wtf..them shoes again. They are bleeping awful. I've said it before but his feet must bleeping honk. He's certainly got his moneys worth out of his fake wedding loafers. His cheesy toes will be poking out of them by the wedding. I've never hated a pair of shoes so much in my life!🤯🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
They seem to have such empty lives.
I'm not claiming my life is a laugh a minute or that I am famous or anything else.

But compared to them...wow 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant stand her! Shes defo a Coke head. The way she talks annoys the life out of me 😳
"guuuyyyyyysssss" *hair flick *face touch *weird mouth movements.

Poor little purdy planted in a tree. Fakeys still all me, me, me. First comes ❄ then comes marriage, will soph see he's gay and disappear in a carriage!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔Can climb a tree with a bad back I think he is wonderful.......lying ugly bleep.. grrrrrrr.

• Haha
Obviously I can’t see his posts but I’m assuming the story he shared with their names stitched in his suit, he has now put on his main grid? Seriously who actually posts something like that apart from someone looking for attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like everyone else has mentioned, it doesn’t even look professionally done. Find it strange he didn’t have Dad as whenever he’s mentioning him for the thousandth time, never known him refer to him as Paul 🤷🏻‍♀️ We knew he’d be using them in the lead up to the wedding, like he uses them throughout the year whenever he can.

Reactions: 18
Obviously I can’t see his posts but I’m assuming the story he shared with their names stitched in his suit, he has now put on his main grid? Seriously who actually posts something like that apart from someone looking for attention 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like everyone else has mentioned, it doesn’t even look professionally done. Find it strange he didn’t have Dad as whenever he’s mentioning him for the thousandth time, never known him refer to him as Paul 🤷🏻‍♀️ We knew he’d be using them in the lead up to the wedding, like he uses them throughout the year whenever he can.
He's just put it on his stories again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.