Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you get banned for speculating things. I remember on the KP thread somebody was claiming they knew this and that, lived close by and the mods checked their IP out and they lived nowhere near her at all.
They
If Sophie has already blocked you for saying that about her ITS range - then Feel free to spill more tea
🤣🤣
The stuff that i hear is from freds side, i need to be careful as i don’t want anyone getting in trouble

Reactions: 8
I just hope it free is really unhappy that he is able to go and live with his Dad. Poor kid I really feel for him. She’s a selfish twit letting her son be so unhappy.

Does Sophie’s mum babysit the chicken nugget if Su doesn’t?

*** if Fred

Reactions: 15
Thank you

the stories i hear are awful, but at least we know fred does tell his dad etc
He says fake just constantly filming
He spends alot more time with his dad
Thank god

doph blocked me ages ago after i said ot was obvious that her big surprise was her flop its deal
Pair of fame hungry cunts
If she blocked you for a comment you made on her ITS flop then she probably already knows who you are here too?

Reactions: 12
Without meaning to sound rude (sorry if I do) I think if you know things about them from an insider point but don’t want to share for obvious reasons that’s fine but there’s not much point in alluding to it. It just gets into an endless loop of people obviously wanting to know more but you not wanting/being able to say.

you can still be here and chat etc without that anyway

anyway back to these two :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Without meaning to sound rude (sorry if I do) I think if you know things about them from an insider point but don’t want to share for obvious reasons that’s fine but there’s not much point in alluding to it. It just gets into an endless loop of people obviously wanting to know more but you not wanting/being able to say.

you can still be here and chat etc without that anyway

anyway back to these two :)
Tit and twit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last comment! I wish they would address and comment on the cost of living crisis. Clearly, like Mrs Hinch, they live in an alternative lifestyle where money is no object!!!
I think the only thing in common they have with Hinch is being a bleep, they certainly don’t share similar income

Reactions: 14
Well, well, well, what a day! 🤣

If any 'wedding' was a farce then this is it! Lord F you are a BEARD and by the look of it, you are off your boulder tits on coke. *Typical pose: Peace signs, glassy eyes, dazed expression and tongue poking out. Danniella Westbrooke springs to mind! You are a bleeping disgrace. Where are your kids whilst you're out on the town with the George Michael wannabe?

As for him, I'm dead sure he is covering up some serious tit here by marrying her. He is GAY! 💯 No questions asked. All answers answered. What a complete JOKE the pair of them are! bleeping gross cunts. 🤢
jakequickenden_1.jpg
jakequickenden_2.jpg
jakequickenden_3.jpg
Screenshot_20220823-222037~2.png

Is that her sister that they're out with?
Whoever it is, she's bang on it too! 🤢

• Sick

If any 'wedding' was a farce then this is it! Lord F you are a BEARD and by the look of it, you are off your boulder tits on coke. *Typical pose: Peace signs, glassy eyes, dazed expression and tongue poking out. Danniella Westbrooke springs to mind! You are a bleeping disgrace. Where are your kids whilst you're out on the town with the George Michael wannabe?

As for him, I'm dead sure he is covering up some serious tit here by marrying her. He is GAY! 💯 No questions asked. All answers answered. What a complete JOKE the pair of them are! bleeping gross cunts. 🤢
View attachment 1522731View attachment 1522732View attachment 1522733View attachment 1522734

Dead behind the eyes 🤢🤢

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1522731View attachment 1522732View attachment 1522733View attachment 1522734

They both look off their tits

I cannot STAND grown adults sticking tongues out in pictures 🤬
Or pouting or peace signs. It makes me cringe. I have friends who pose like that, granted they're a lot younger than me, but jeez it makes me want to slap them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The shape of things to come but a typical 'coked up' pose. She is off her nut. I've thought for some time her nose was spreading and collapsing. She's no mother whatsoever. As for him yesterday WTF? No bleeping words. Poor kids. They need to be away from these two ASAP. 😡
Polish_20220823_224241115.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Purdy the cat planted in a tree
By the local B.E.G 🎵

Thread suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the sad fucker is sat in a restaurant with his wife to be and posts the inside of his suit .Yeah we saw it earlier no one cares move on over it and next .I no ages ago he posted a picture of his brother and actually upset his mum that’s what a disgusting human he is anything for likes.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
So the sad fucker is sat in a restaurant with his wife to be and posts the inside of his suit .Yeah we saw it earlier no one cares move on over it and next .I no ages ago he posted a picture of his brother and actually upset his mum that’s what a disgusting human he is anything for likes.
The spacing is so tit it offends me lmao it really should have been a new line for Paul

Reactions: 29
Quickenden Oliver Quickenden is sending me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.