Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really pissed of now all these years I was under the illusion that big feet meant big 🍆 how wrong was I 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Back to su showing Leo being a brat dear lord woman get him out of that sweaty chair and turn your phone off .Doubt she will be happy having him in November and bet they leave her to look after him when the wedding of the century takes place.God can you imagine the amount of posts they will torture us with 🙄

Nanny Lisa sounds very stressed this am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t think she is coping .
yesterday on the ride was sad to watch ….: pulling him by one arm just cos she couldn’t put her bastard phone down and concentrate on him ..: what is wrong with these people ?????
Ffs why do we need to know all he has eaten today ??? I don’t understand why no she is talking to ? Lol she is that stressed she has put her brows on her forehead lol wtf lol
Penfold from danger mouse springs to mind! Showing my age now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I were soph and my MIL was uploading videos of MY boy calling him horrible and stubborn and berating him, getting clearly frustrated it would be the last time she'd be having him again!

But being the narcissistic bustard JQ is, if she dared air her frustrations about anything he would knock her down and big up his perfect little mummy who like his son can do no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
None know how to look after a child . Jake Is the worst dad he's never around and when he is home he fucks off and does his own thing without his kid . The kid has no routine it's mums to busy on insta all day trying to become relevant when it's never going to happen and his father is obsessed with social media to the point that when he does interact with his kids it's through a phone ...... all should be absolutely ashamed neglecting the kids need for social media absolute scumbags and the way poor Freddie gets treated is disgusting Sophie should be ashamed of herself that Tring to become a z lister is worth more than her own kids !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wouldn't it be funny if Su refused to look after him again and the pair of idiots had to take Gollum to the Maldives with them?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I were soph and my MIL was uploading videos of MY boy calling him horrible and stubborn and berating him, getting clearly frustrated it would be the last time she'd be having him again!

But being the narcissistic bustard JQ is, if she dared air her frustrations about anything he would knock her down and big up his perfect little mummy who like his son can do no wrong.
👌 this! If she was my MIL, I would knock her Turkey Teeth down her throat!

She's coming across as a truly horrible cow. She barely sees the kid and now she has a few days with him, she's moaning the face off herself. She's clearly operating off a check-list of things to do with him (thanks Tattlers!) but moaning about every single little thing he does is slightly ruining the effect!

I wonder has she twigged that he's not all there and she is thinking this is the only way to draw his narc parents attention to it?

Reactions: 26
👌 this! If she was my MIL, I would knock her Turkey Teeth down her throat!

She's coming across as a truly horrible cow. She barely sees the kid and now she has a few days with him, she's moaning the face off herself. She's clearly operating off a check-list of things to do with him (thanks Tattlers!) but moaning about every single little thing he does is slightly ruining the effect!

I wonder has she twigged that he's not all there and she is thinking this is the only way to draw his narc parents attention to it?
I guess sophs mum doesn't have much to do with niknak? either that or she's bloody respectful and doesn't feel the need to plaster her grandson all over social media for validation. I'm guessing the latter.

I totally agree she’s done nothing but moan about everything about Leo these past three days .She’s like her pathetic son life evolves around doing f all except tell us about going in the garden watching films and f in cleaning.From the minute Leo got there we have had won’t sleep,Stop moaning ,do as he’s told ,take his shoes off etc etc.Listen miss forehead eyebrows get a grip enjoy turn your phone off he’s gone in two days back to seeing him once or twice a year and you are then back showing of your house awful turkey teeth and bolt on tits which are awful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who is she talking too! Her stories are hilarious. Also, I really really wish people wouldn’t feed horses random carrots, so many died during lockdown because of people going for walks and feeding horses the wrong things. I know carrots aren’t necessarily bad but they could be on special diets or anything!

Reactions: 16
SpudGun. Alongside NikNik and Warwick, this is bleeping class.
#bottom #spudgun #demonchild #mineminemine #getyourhaircut #wherearemymum&dad #nannysuwantstodropkickme#warwick#niknak#suitcase#vacant#whereamI? #chickennugget#gollum

View attachment 1491759
This thread is now my fave 😂 I remember ages ago someone said Hinch’s Ronnie looked like a potato as a baby and people were saying don’t be horrible, then there was me pissing myself and thinking well they’re not wrong 🤷‍♀️ Some babies do look like spuds, fact 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who is she talking too! Her stories are hilarious. Also, I really really wish people wouldn’t feed horses random carrots, so many died during lockdown because of people going for walks and feeding horses the wrong things. I know carrots aren’t necessarily bad but they could be on special diets or anything!
tbf to nanny qvc the owner messaged her and said what field they were in and that they love apples and carrots so that’s why she got them

• Haha
tbf to nanny qvc the owner messaged her and said what field they were in and that they love apples and carrots so that’s why she got them
Ah ok! I missed that as I was quickly flicking through her stories. Good on you for bearing to listen to her waffling lol

• Haha
Yeah I heard that yesterday. But really you should only fed them
When you’ve had permission.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.