Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised the horses weren't trying to feed her carrots with those bleeping gnashers!
I would be seriously pissed off if she was feeding my horses. How does she know they are allowed treats or don't bite

Jake must be fuming with how his mum is showing Leo in brat mode.

He’s so good at animal noises why wasn’t he neighing at the horses? The only time he’s vocal is when he’s saying no 😂 Feel sorry for him really because it’s not his fault he’s got such tit parents. You can definitely see Jake gets his attention seeking ways from Mummy. Bet them horses were sick of her screeching and would have liked to kick her.
He seems to say "mine" OK too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ woman. You don't ask a child for permission to get him out of the highchair. You do it! All the horrid little bastard can say is NO NO NO. You are the adult ffs. Horrid little brat. Anyone else notice the screaming he did when she was trying to feed the horses and she cut it short ASAP! Rotten, spoilt kid. 🤢
View attachment 1493378
I agree he is absolutely horrible kid. Well done to the parents for making a child like this. Absolute lazy parenting

Jesus Christ woman. You don't ask a child for permission to get him out of the highchair. You do it! All the horrid little bastard can say is NO NO NO. You are the adult ffs. Horrid little brat. Anyone else notice the screaming he did when she was trying to feed the horses and she cut it short ASAP! Rotten, spoilt kid. 🤢
View attachment 1493378
I agree he is absolutely horrible kid. Well done to the parents for making a child like this. Absolute lazy parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t actually think they broke down. Knowing him if ‘someone’ had had to come and fix it, he would have filmed them doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it is a made up story for their followers personally. Convenient how suddenly it got fixed in time so looks like they’ll now make the sunset. I maybe wrong but I definitely could be right. Let’s be honest it’s the sort of thing he’d do and she’d happily go along with it. Don’t ask me why he’d make up something like that but who knows or understands what goes on in his pea brain most the time.

Reactions: 19
I don’t actually think they broke down. Knowing him if ‘someone’ had had to come and fix it, he would have filmed them doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it is a made up story for their followers personally. Convenient how suddenly it got fixed in time so looks like they’ll now make the sunset. I maybe wrong but I definitely could be right. Let’s be honest it’s the sort of thing he’d do and she’d happily go along with it. Don’t ask me why he’d make up something like that but who knows or understands what goes on in his pea brain most the time.
Maybe he rang Danielles Dad for help 🤣 (yeah right) I agree it was most likely done for more tit content. #sad#tragic#danielleFogarty

• Haha
Reactions: 17
B9FFC0D3-2A70-4EA0-8EE0-BCD8AD2DF13A.png

Hi fakey mate 👋🏻 Did you know the round part of the glasses are made specifically to go round the shape of your ear? Crazy right! The glasses aren’t supposed to be half way down your fat shnoz that they do not go round your ear and head properly. Peace and love bro ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can they never just live in the moment? Imagine driving around with that beautiful sunset in front of you, filming it for a while then spending the rest of the time staring at your phone editing it and putting music over it. Such a good “honeymoon”. Of course he will say they only film about 10 minutes of their day. Which we know is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Made from the leftover cloth from queerdens spray on kecks ...cheap and cheerful couple.

That child needs a slapped arse. Not into that usually, but he's one spoilt, sel little brat. Good luck with a new baby, Damian will probably eat it. ...
I’m follow the JQ and often comment but I can’t criticise a little baby 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That buggy ‘breaking down’ looked fake and staged. Sad boring bastards!

Also, the sunset ‘kiss’. Again, fake as duck, forced and obvious that neither of them actually wanted to do it. Their body language and faces say it all. There’s absolutely no spark or romance there at all.

Reactions: 19
The way they kiss reminds me of how my great aunt would kiss me as a child and I would HATE it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just catching up, I've spent the afternoon with my kids in the sunshine, no Snapchat or instagram or tagging my location in on Facebook.

You should try it one time Fakey!

But I've gotta say this thread is giving me life. All the new (active and VIP'ers too) members who are coming our way I'm living for!! Your all soo funny and witty and man this is a great thread.

I sometimes scan through others but this one is my fave!

@Joon We haven't had a cock mention for a while 😅🙈😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1493519

Hi fakey mate 👋🏻 Did you know the round part of the glasses are made specifically to go round the shape of your ear? Crazy right! The glasses aren’t supposed to be half way down your fat shnoz that they do not go round your ear and head properly. Peace and love bro ✌🏻
That must be edited surely, his ears aren't in the right place, they're supposed to be further up and forward, where the arms bend! Hahaha jakey's ears are in the wrong place, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree. It's not the baby's fault he acts as he does. Down to the parents. Criticise them.
QVC also, she called Leo4likes some names today and yesterday on camera,what didn’t we see off camera 🤷‍♀️ again criticise the parents and grandmother.

Reactions: 13
That must be edited surely, his ears aren't in the right place, they're supposed to be further up and forward, where the arms bend! Hahaha jakey's ears are in the wrong place, pass it on.
They are cheap fake sun glasses he has worn them or similar before. Although saying that his whole head is in the wrong place not just his ears. It should be up CH arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.