Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

What should our collective name be?

• Quickies

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • Fakeys

Votes: 82 40.6%
  • Cocks

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • Chicken nuggets (nuggets)

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • Tossers (Jake’s term for us😂)

Votes: 61 30.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive well done to @Nahmate100 for the winning thread title🙌🏼❤

I can’t really do an epic recap as I have been MIA lately🤦🏼‍♀️ but what I will say is they’re still massive cunts! Both still jobless, still beggars, still selfish and still so self absorbed that no one else figures in their life apart from themselves🙄 As the title suggests they cancelled a family break with the boys on the day they were due to travel as they had ‘too much to do in the house’😡 After spending the previous days filming the gym, tit ads, a trip to London to visit H&M, tit reels with numerous attention seeking hashtags and replying to everyone to up their engagement you’d be forgiven for thinking they’ve been productive with their time in anticipation of their time away/home renovations🤦🏼‍♀️ Instead of prioritising their kids holiday & cancelling 1 of their 2 honeymoons, they decided to do what any parent does & put their kids self first🤷🏼‍♀️ First class parenting as always cuntendens👏🏼
DB49A41A-1EA6-437D-8596-7C6E06FBF6FA.jpeg
D15808BC-9403-4EA2-A1ED-B2C6AB17D9A4.jpeg

After taking parenting tips from tattle they’ve hastily arranged a trip to Chessington world of adventures, let the fun commence🎉 Hope Leo4likes is his usual bratty self & they’re stressed to the max😂

Don’t forget to vote in the poll for our new name❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Welcome back!! ❤ Great recap as per JITB

I promise no more suspiciousness from me. All new members welcome here 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah thanks guys! Be right back, I'm just off to cancel my kid's holiday to Disneyland because my kitchen needs re-painting...

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I voted fakeys (I really don’t want to be known as a cock) 😂😂

Let’s see what today brings. Probably Jake walking around Chessington with no top on shouting about his time on I’m a celebrity and dancing on ice so people might recognise him.

One day at Chessington does not give you a pass for how rubbish a dad you are Jake. Most parents would do stuff like this all the time if they had the money you seem to be throwing about on lavish holidays and loft conversions.

We are getting a lot of big things done in our house and have borrowed money on the mortgage for it. We plan on living here for a long time and don’t live beyond our means though. Do you think they’ve done that? Mind you they’d be borrowing loads for a loft conversion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe I was a bit harsh on the view from the room yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks better this morning on her stories. Still think they are in a standard room but maybe not as basic as I originally thought 😂 Anyway let’s see how the next couple of days unfold. You know they’ll be loads of eyefucking, loads of videoing people without permission, moaning that’s it so hard looking after kids, trying to draw attention to himself wanting people to recognise him, etc…. He’ll be needing their 5 day break in Santorini after being with the children for more than 2 days 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe I was a bit harsh on the view from the room yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️ Looks better this morning on her stories. Still think they are in a standard room but maybe not as basic as I originally thought 😂 Anyway let’s see how the next couple of days unfold. You know they’ll be loads of eyefucking, loads of videoing people without permission, moaning that’s it so hard looking after kids, trying to draw attention to himself wanting people to recognise him, etc…. He’ll be needing their 5 day break in Santorini after being with the children for more than 2 days 😉
They’re definitely in a standard cheap room. I went there a few years ago and had a decent room, the kids had a separate bedroom to us. Their beds are all crammed into one 😂😂

Why does he always try to make out his child is some sort of genius?! He is not clever Jake, he is just doing what is normal for his age!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cue their first reel by 1pm (of all the videos they've filmed and will then ignore the boys from 11am just to edit it together during their pit stop in a restaurant somewhere in the park with some crappy music) followed by the big reveal of their "family day" from all 17 accounts they have at 7pm!

Morning fakey and LF 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They’re definitely in a standard cheap room. I went there a few years ago and had a decent room, the kids had a separate bedroom to us. Their beds are all crammed into one 😂😂

Why does he always try to make out his child is some sort of genius?! He is not clever Jake, he is just doing what is normal for his age!
Let’s be honest he’s not spent a lot of time with him in the last year. He probably forgets he’s nearly 18 months old. He really doesn’t have a clue where it comes to kids and their development.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah thanks guys! Be right back, I'm just off to cancel my kid's holiday to Disneyland because my kitchen needs re-painting...
The kids would probably enjoy watching the kitchen getting painted more anyway. Don't worry about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Today's Tattle bingo card:

Walking around the park with no top on
Eyefucking the camera
Passive aggressive bantz with S & F
Raving about L being so advanced
Talking loudly about his experience in IAC
Breaking into song in public
Monologue about how hard parenting is
Anything to draw attention to himself
Fan photos
Sharing gushing fan messages from insta

(Disclaimer - all of the above apply to his daily life, not sure why I thought a Chessington list would be different)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Please add to the bingo card his signature head blue steele pose next to Croc Drop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Leo knows how to brush teeth and he's a genius, dodoesn'take much to be a genius in fakes head does it, bring on today's father of the year posts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why can't they just enjoy the bloody day instead of putting on every photo as they take them. Hardly quality time when they're glued to their phones and only bothered about their engagement on insta 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🐔Glad we're not called Cocks....as there is only one Cock ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.