Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course the kids going to say no to getting out of the high chair, because he's glued to the TV, he's so used to being left in front of the TV he doesn't want to do anything else, all thanks to his useless parents who would rather film their sad life for strangers than actually interact with their child and teach him any kind of boundaries, behaviour and discipline (by that I mean proper limited screen time, not allowing him to climb in and on the minibar fridge while they were away, not allowing him to snatch and say "mine" , not bribing him with food to put on a pair of shoes, not allowing him to run on set on a TV show that was not about him, not putting a bleeping plastic bag over his head-yep Jake we don't forget these rhings-not allowing him to help himself to biscuits on the table etc i could go on)

Reactions: 26
im still cringing at him renting that 998cc buggy 🙈 and them “cruising” around in it, he obvious couldn’t afford to rent a decent car, beyond cringe, my husband and sons are big into their bikes, off road and on road bikes and they would never ever rent one of these ,only on holidays if going to mess around on them in the desert for an HOUR on holiday only and give them back and back into the decent cars they rent (their trying to get my younger daughter into them now, so she has her own a quad now:rolleyes:) FFS my only daughter 😢 ….anyway just saying how much of cringe piss poor asshole he is to rent that piece of tit. Beyond embarrassing and he thinks he’s “cool” 😂 the bleeping state oh him, just come out of closet Fake we all know you dont like being on the “wrong side” 😂 and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks completely gormless and still eye fucks the tit out of himself
It's the portable phone charger for me. 🤣🤣 imagine being that obsessed by social media and your phone that you need to take your portable phone charger out with you on a 'much needed' HOLIDAY with your PARTNER 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's the portable phone charger for me. 🤣🤣 imagine being that obsessed by social media and your phone that you need to take your portable phone charger out with you on a 'much needed' HOLIDAY with your PARTNER 🤣🤣🤣
Probably for her vibrator! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still can’t get my head round the fact they go out so early of an evening on holiday. I could understand it if they were used to going on holiday with kids but we all know that’s definitely not the case. Is it cheaper to eat and drink the earlier you go out? Maybe that’s why. They want to catch happy hour so they can have a drink each and not have to share one 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Christ woman. You don't ask a child for permission to get him out of the highchair. You do it! All the horrid little bastard can say is NO NO NO. You are the adult ffs. Horrid little brat. Anyone else notice the screaming he did when she was trying to feed the horses and she cut it short ASAP! Rotten, spoilt kid. 🤢
Screenshot_20220812-165128~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Probably for her vibrator! 🤣
Nearly choked on my tin of Piña Colada at this because I'm a pleb who is at home working and not living my best (fakey) life in Skankorini!

She probably needs a bleeping industrial strength vib, being with aul nano dick there. Maybe that was her wedding gift that she didn't want to share with us all, a pneumatic drill style dildo for Doph!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something has been niggling me all day about that white outfit. I knew it. It was driving me crazy. There are four buttons on her outfit - three on Danielle's. Danielle's is perfectly tailored, Lord F's is embarrassing beyond control! 🤡

She did nick a white tablecloth from the taverna and superglued on buttons!!!!! 🤣🤣 #dishrag #fakeasfuck #giveitup #santorinishitheads
Polish_20220812_172043383.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Something has been niggling me all day about that white outfit. I knew it. It was driving me crazy. There are four buttons on her outfit - three on Danielle's. Danielle's is perfectly tailored, Lord F's is embarrassing beyond control! 🤡

She did nick a white tablecloth from the taverna and superglued on buttons!!!!! 🤣🤣 #dishrag #fakeasfuck #giveitup #santorinishitheads
View attachment 1493395
Made from the leftover cloth from queerdens spray on kecks ...cheap and cheerful couple.

Jesus Christ woman. You don't ask a child for permission to get him out of the highchair. You do it! All the horrid little bastard can say is NO NO NO. You are the adult ffs. Horrid little brat. Anyone else notice the screaming he did when she was trying to feed the horses and she cut it short ASAP! Rotten, spoilt kid. 🤢
View attachment 1493378
That child needs a slapped arse. Not into that usually, but he's one spoilt, selfish little brat. Good luck with a new baby, Damian will probably eat it. ...

• Haha
Haha tit head broke down while she’s looking for more sunglasses 😂😂So obviously spent the day on the beach how exciting 🙄Pleased he’s now stuck sweating like a pig waiting for a lift back to the hotel .Having a quiet night watching the sunset more like skint bored shitless of each other’s company and doing stuff that costs nothing as we know these two are skint 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha tit head broke down while she’s looking for more sunglasses 😂😂So obviously spent the day on the beach how exciting 🙄Pleased he’s now stuck sweating like a pig waiting for a lift back to the hotel .Having a quiet night watching the sunset more like skint bored shitless of each other’s company and doing stuff that costs nothing as we know these two are skint 👍
I'd Jack it in now and go home, waste of time...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1493378
Let’s face it, Su Pollard is to blame for her son being a bleep. It was inevitably that Wurzel Warwick would be one too.

• Haha
  • Heart
God love him he hasn’t a bleeping clue has he thinks its the battery 🤦‍♀️ they will just tell him yeah that’s what it was to make him think he’s right so he will rent off them again but they will charge him for the call out and bleeping the tit heap up, its something tiny but they will try rip him off because they will be able to see how much of a gullible twit he is 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.