Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad nanny qvc seriously just say to nik nak donโ€™t eat the carrot itโ€™s not good for you? How is a carrot not good for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Surprised the horses weren't trying to feed her carrots with those bleeping gnashers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Long time lurker hate the prick. Been watching him with embarrassment and horror for a while.
Today's reel though - sexist twit - girls posing in a pool.. funny that the only prick I see posing in a pool is him.... don't reduce women to being vacuous little ladies who like posing with their arse out to allow you to prick about half naked you wanker
He thinks like that because his fiancรฉe is a vacuous twit who likes to pose by a pool with her arse out๐Ÿคข
1BEADFA8-5169-4665-B39C-2E6C6FC279C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
๐Ÿ”Pissing myself his latest piece of world news....he don't like driving abroad as its on the other side of the road....hahaha lol ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜œ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜„...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nanny Lisa sounds very stressed this am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ donโ€™t think she is coping .
yesterday on the ride was sad to watch โ€ฆ.: pulling him by one arm just cos she couldnโ€™t put her bastard phone down and concentrate on him ..: what is wrong with these people ?????
Ffs why do we need to know all he has eaten today ??? I donโ€™t understand why no she is talking to ? Lol she is that stressed she has put her brows on her forehead lol wtf lol
bleeping haha at eyebrow of her forehead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Heโ€™s wearing the same shorts he had on yesterday๐Ÿคข Must have only had room for one pair of shorts, seeing as he had all they suits to pack๐Ÿ˜‚
952ED2A4-652A-4A21-A6F9-3A8D115E3BDF.jpeg
F4BC7B17-399F-4E45-BC93-3E28C3738F10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This made me laugh. Probably another fake message because I highly doubt anybody is that stupid. I reckon SpudGun could cook better than Lord F because anything she tries to cook looks tit but also don't forget that he's that much of a prodigy he can make comments from his own IG account! ๐Ÿคฃ
View attachment 1492549
Heโ€™s probably got a bigger brain than the pair of those clowns to be fair

even the horses canโ€™t be arsed with her ๐Ÿ˜‚

is that her car parked right behind her on the field? I thought she was walking Leo to see the horses?
This family canโ€™t lie for tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jake must be fuming with how his mum is showing Leo in brat mode.

Heโ€™s so good at animal noises why wasnโ€™t he neighing at the horses? The only time heโ€™s vocal is when heโ€™s saying no ๐Ÿ˜‚ Feel sorry for him really because itโ€™s not his fault heโ€™s got such tit parents. You can definitely see Jake gets his attention seeking ways from Mummy. Bet them horses were sick of her screeching and would have liked to kick her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His mum is off her rocker.

Why does she have to constantly be updating people on stories? Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s in Big Brother and has to keep coming to talk to the diary room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I dont know any straight men that have angel wings tattoos ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Here Sallie Axl with HER angel wings (incase you didnโ€™t recognise her:oops:) but my point is, Angel wings on a man absolutely not , no, its not right ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Guess who else had the Angel wings tattoo? Ian Watkins, mega n ๐Ÿคฎ

FD40DF8A-A091-431F-B26C-EC1E8B7984CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
His mum is off her rocker.

Why does she have to constantly be updating people on stories? Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s in Big Brother and has to keep coming to talk to the diary room.
๐Ÿ” Like mother like son...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.