Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble with their line of work is that they need to keep at it endlessly, most people take holiday and switch off, perhaps use their phones for photos, social media, the normal stuff we all do on our phones but these two rely on their phones for gratification, follows, likes, ads, affiliated links, they can’t possibly switch off which is actually an occupation that must get exhausting.
I’ve never come across anyone in their line of work that still spends 24/7 on Instagram when they are meant to be on holiday or spending time with the family. They are certainly not that invaluable to the influencing world, that they’d be missed if they took a break for a few days 😂 These two do it because they need validation off of total strangers and as you say the gratification they get from likes, follows, comments, etc… Let’s be honest neither of them earn the good money from insta. She doesn’t have enough followers to demand a fantastic wage and any ads he gets are repeats and nothing special. I actually think his behaviour on insta probably costs him work in the long run.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The trouble with their line of work is that they need to keep at it endlessly, most people take holiday and switch off, perhaps use their phones for photos, social media, the normal stuff we all do on our phones but these two rely on their phones for gratification, follows, likes, ads, affiliated links, they can’t possibly switch off which is actually an occupation that must get exhausting.
I think its a but of both, work and a bleeping addiction at the this stage, they are no bodies, not even no where near the low level Z list and thats bad. Pair of attention seeking fame hungry, beggy insta junkies. Basically just two massive pricks who think they are something they are not, Sure I only heard about them through tattle 😂 I had never heard of them before I joined tattle and ive even watched some of the shows he’s been on and still didn’t know or remember who he was? anyway…. will NicNak be as gold today, a changed child from the last few days as Fake dont you know will have told Pollard to shut up and pretend NicNak is amazing. Hopefully, so I can win my first bingo today 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This made me laugh. Probably another fake message because I highly doubt anybody is that stupid. I reckon SpudGun could cook better than Lord F because anything she tries to cook looks tit but also don't forget that he's that much of a prodigy he can make comments from his own IG account! 🤣
Screenshot_20220812-101506~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This made me laugh. Probably another fake message because I highly doubt anybody is that stupid. I reckon SpudGun could cook better than Lord F because anything she tries to cook looks tit but also don't forget that he's that much of a prodigy he can make comments from his own IG account! 🤣
View attachment 1492549
Even though I think to follow him you’ve got to be stupid, no way is this a genuine message. Since he has been away he is leaking followers and engagement is still dropping. He is so desperate for interaction, he’ll try and say anything.

See the forced kiss back on his stories hi fakey bye you tosser
Just seen this. Why would you post it when it’s so obviously fake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔. So gay, come clean, no passion in the kiss, staged, almost like it revolted you....saddo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Su moaning again can only get his shoes on by giving him food ffs 🤦‍♀️ I’m in shock a child so young calling the shots.Calling him a little monster no su he’s a spoilt little tit and the no clear boundaries at such a young age is disgusting.She’s hated having him and not hiding the fact in her stories .Like I said before enjoy him stupid woman not as you see him often and your everyday life pretty empty soulless just like your prick of a son

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s wearing hers as a dress, the Karen millen one looks like it’d be too short to wear without bottoms
Its a co-ord by Karen Millen. Dolph obviously couldn’t afford the trousers 😂 Karen Millen have it with trousers to match (hence calling it a co-ord) Georgina Lennon is wearing it as a should be worn as a co-ord and Danielle Fogarty also follows Georgina Lennon🤣 now Georgina Lennon has commented on that comment (obviously the reason it was kept there until she got Georgina Lennon to comment) Sad cow, its looks tit on her anyway,its too big, she should have got it taken in at the waist, and it’s missing the co-ordinated trousers to match, she literally half assed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nanny Su getting more agitated by the day with the golden child is hilarious, she's going to have a full on bleeping breakdown with him when he's dumped on her for their honeymoon in the Maldives 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its a co-ord by Karen Millen. Dolph obviously couldn’t afford the trousers 😂 Karen Millen have it with trousers to match (hence calling it a co-ord) Georgina Lennon is wearing it as a should be worn as a co-ord and Danielle Fogarty also follows Georgina Lennon🤣 now Georgina Lennon has commented on that comment (obviously the reason it was kept there until she got Georgina Lennon to comment) Sad cow, its looks tit on her anyway,its too big, she should have got it taken in at the waist, and it’s missing the co-ordinated trousers to match, she literally half assed it 😂
I still think it’s an Ali express version. The Karen Millen is shorter and as someone else mentioned the buttons look different. She’s going to do a aff link saying it KM because who would want a link to Ali express 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nanny Su getting more agitated by the day with the golden child is hilarious, she's going to have a full on bleeping breakdown with him when he's dumped on her for their honeymoon in the Maldives 😂😂
She’s certainly making her feelings know. Fakey is not going to be happy that she’s being so obvious about what a spoilt little brat he is. Can you imagine what he’s going to be like when the terrible twos hit 😂😂😂 and they want another one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Nanny Su losing the will to live with having Nik Nak is absolutely hilarious. How did this woman raise 3 kids of her own ffs?! She's getting on like she fully hates him, I'm sure she's calling him more than just a 'little monster' in real life.
Cheesy puffs and it's not even 11am? Nice 🙈Bribing a spoilt little tit toddler to get its shoes on - making for a great future there!
Better enjoy these adult only holidays while you can Fakey and Farq - looks like your babysitter is about to tell yous to shove Sad Sack right up your arse!

• Haha
Nanny Lisa sounds very stressed this am 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t think she is coping .
yesterday on the ride was sad to watch ….: pulling him by one arm just cos she couldn’t put her bastard phone down and concentrate on him ..: what is wrong with these people ?????
Ffs why do we need to know all he has eaten today ??? I don’t understand why no she is talking to ? Lol she is that stressed she has put her brows on her forehead lol wtf lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I still think it’s an Ali express version. The Karen Millen is shorter and as someone else mentioned the buttons look different. She’s going to do a aff link saying it KM because who would want a link to Ali express 🤭
I’ve checked on Ali express and its not on it, similar top but much shorter (I love Ali express and im not afraid to admit it 🙌 unlike these pricks) I actually do think its from Karen Millen (its in the sale section wouldn’t you know😂) and Im going to be honest and say LF was probably right to wear it as a dress as the trousers are horrible and wouldn’t suit LF’s shape. You see Jake and Sophie we are not pricks like you, we can give credit when credit due unlike you pair of lying cunts, all Doph had to say was its from Karen Millen and its a actually a co-ord but I prefer it this way….Simple as that. This is one of many reasons people dont yous because you both lie, not all influencers lie and this is the reason why they are liked and don’t have a single tattle thread, as for you pair you are certainly racking up the tattle threads fast and its all by you’re own doing.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.