Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Ah thanks guys! Be right back, I'm just off to cancel my kid's holiday to Disneyland because my kitchen needs re-painting...

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
#Thread Suggestion
Dressed to impress in Ali Express. The Prickendens are just a Poundland Posh and Becks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mollyann

VIP Member
Will say sorry in advance to everyone that this image will make you throw up your breakfast dear god fuck off you freak 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
415FB0E1-F2C7-473B-8AA2-034C0FF81B20.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Massive well done to @Nahmate100 for the winning thread title🙌🏼❤

I can’t really do an epic recap as I have been MIA lately🤦🏼‍♀️ but what I will say is they’re still massive cunts! Both still jobless, still beggars, still selfish and still so self absorbed that no one else figures in their life apart from themselves🙄 As the title suggests they cancelled a family break with the boys on the day they were due to travel as they had ‘too much to do in the house’😡 After spending the previous days filming the gym, shit ads, a trip to London to visit H&M, shit reels with numerous attention seeking hashtags and replying to everyone to up their engagement you’d be forgiven for thinking they’ve been productive with their time in anticipation of their time away/home renovations🤦🏼‍♀️ Instead of prioritising their kids holiday & cancelling 1 of their 2 honeymoons, they decided to do what any parent does & put their kids self first🤷🏼‍♀️ First class parenting as always cuntendens👏🏼
DB49A41A-1EA6-437D-8596-7C6E06FBF6FA.jpeg
D15808BC-9403-4EA2-A1ED-B2C6AB17D9A4.jpeg

After taking parenting tips from tattle they’ve hastily arranged a trip to Chessington world of adventures, let the fun commence🎉 Hope Leo4likes is his usual bratty self & they’re stressed to the max😂

Don’t forget to vote in the poll for our new name❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I think someone already said this but Im not familiar with chessington world of adventures but it didn’t really look like it had anything for Freddie? so basically poor Fred had to go on kiddie/toddler rides and look at animals all to suit golden child 🤷‍♀️ if so thats unfair! Are they staying tomorrow and go on things for Freddie’s age? (its like a trilogy now, A shit hen do, A shit stag do and now a shit day out for Fred) its so true they really are shit parents😶
Chessington is perfect for Freddies age, there's so much that he would probably have loved to go on,Jake should have taken him on the rides and Doph should have just pushed the jacket potato round in the buggy, but it looks like they've spent the day just doing stuff for Gollum/content.
Jakes probably knows if he goes on a thrill ride his wig will come off or his turkey reef will fly out of his mouth (they prob don't come with a guarantee) and Doph is at risk of knocking herself out with her own dodgy implants so I can see why they'd spend the day posing, posting on insta and watching cocomelon, far safer tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Baboff

Long time lurker hate the prick. Been watching him with embarrassment and horror for a while.
Today's reel though - sexist twat - girls posing in a pool.. funny that the only prick I see posing in a pool is him.... don't reduce women to being vacuous little ladies who like posing with their arse out to allow you to prick about half naked you wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion

Niknak dumped with moaning Nanny QVC so fakey could go live on tattle in Santoriniiii

• Haha

Abetterusername

Today's Tattle bingo card:

Walking around the park with no top on
Eyefucking the camera
Passive aggressive bantz with S & F
Raving about L being so advanced
Talking loudly about his experience in IAC
Breaking into song in public
Monologue about how hard parenting is
Anything to draw attention to himself
Fan photos
Sharing gushing fan messages from insta

(Disclaimer - all of the above apply to his daily life, not sure why I thought a Chessington list would be different)

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
Long time lurker…. He literally makes my blood boil and giving it the ‘big I am’ while in Santorini. So, they’re 2 hours ahead and headed to Sunset Taverna (which is rife with wannabe z-listers/ beggars/ general arseholes), guessing they would have got there around 5/6pm, this just proves, once again, the calibre of desperation, you’d never get a table there after 7pm. People tend to go for the sunset, but old Turkey Teeth is so desperate to show he goes to these places and has to subsequently tag the effin place

Welcome! Lurk no more! Put on your best crocs, pop in a pirate-esque earring, grab your CBD gummies and join the fun. We really are the friendliest thread on Tattle, no cliquey bullshit here. Doesn't matter if you're a newbie or a VIP, everyone gets along great here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
40B1A6F0-F5A2-4508-A197-A26150EA1CAC.jpeg

7C581E84-985D-4EEA-BE3D-292679E62B9C.jpeg

Anyone getting chandler bing vibes apart from his outfit tonight 😂😂
Chandler was funny though this cretin isn’t.

edit - pressed it too soon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Isn't it funny that all the constant illnesses, the need for fucking full body scans, sports massages, anxiety, hospital appointments have all just disappeared now that this fool doesn't have to work for 2 hours a day.....almost as if there was never anything wrong with him in the first place, I hope footloose are watching his stories very closely and withdraw that Dubai gig

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

stargirl23

VIP Member
B45AD579-81CE-44BD-95E8-FDBEBBDE0E28.jpeg
Guys nik nak is so clever he’s made himself a new insta account and commenting on daddy’s posts😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
#Thread Suggestion

All for The Gram thier trip to Santorini. Its a shame all they can afford is a single Martini.

• Haha
Reactions: 37