Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who post these stupid pictures saying phew check him out duck off he is certainly not all that.More a 0 as his personality is a big fat 0 so makes him ugly on the inside and out.The forced kiss which disappeared as was as much passion between this two as being slapped across the face with a wet fish.He’s a hole who way past his sell by date and she’s a desperate reject trying to be a fashion icon haha and looking more like pep and co with her tacky outfits .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You had duck all messages about going for a run on your holiday because NOBODY CARES! Cue anxiety posts soon. Why bother booking this holiday? Santorini really is such a beautiful place and all they've done so far, apart from being pretentious cunts, is be glued to their phones and look absolutely ridiculous! This relationship is as fake as Lord F's boulder tits. Rotten. 🤢
Screenshot_20220812-084214~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Tattle Bingo (again)

I said pages back they'd rent a quad bike just like DF did in Mykynos, doph says there walking to collect a quad bike on her story and JQ corrects her saying it's not a quad bike it's some sort of buggy. Definitely SMALL DICK syndrome 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SpudGun is not interested in his father anyway because Fakey is never there. 'Two more days' eh? I doubt he'll recognise you bro. 👍
Screenshot_20220812-084304~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear she’s just a beard for him. There’s no way this guy is a straight man. They have zero chemistry, everything is forced. Even their stories when they ‘interact’ seem scripted or pre rehearsed. There’s nothing natural about their love for one another at all. What’s she getting out of it? Like someone said a few pages back, I they’re living a champagne lifestyle on a lambrini budget. So she can’t be in it for the money and it’s hardly a showbiz lifestyle when you’re a bottom of the pile Z lister.

I can’t figure it out at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
At least while he’s driving a buggy (quad bike too scary for you Jakey 😉) he can’t be filming. Can’t believe he is actually driving to be honest cos she seems to chauffeur him round in the UK. Typical chauvinistic pig probably doesn’t think she’s capable of driving abroad. He’ll soon change his mind if he can’t do his stories for more than half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You had duck all messages about going for a run on your holiday because NOBODY CARES! Cue anxiety posts soon. Why bother booking this holiday? Santorini really is such a beautiful place and all they've done so far, apart from being pretentious cunts, is be glued to their phones and look absolutely ridiculous! This relationship is as fake as Lord F's boulder tits. Rotten. 🤢
View attachment 1492386
The wolf 😂 it gets me every time. I like to think the stupid little smirk on its face is Fred’s payback for him being a Tosser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
"Bad man on the road". More like sad man. He'll get withdrawal symptoms soon from not being able to use his phone. 🤢
Screenshot_20220812-091300~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I swear she’s just a beard for him. There’s no way this guy is a straight man. They have zero chemistry, everything is forced. Even their stories when they ‘interact’ seem scripted or pre rehearsed. There’s nothing natural about their love for one another at all. What’s she getting out of it? Like someone said a few pages back, I they’re living a champagne lifestyle on a lambrini budget. So she can’t be in it for the money and it’s hardly a showbiz lifestyle when you’re a bottom of the pile Z lister.

I dont know any straight men that have angel wings tattoos 😩 Here Sallie Axl with HER angel wings (incase you didn’t recognise her:oops:) but my point is, Angel wings on a man absolutely not , no, its not right 😩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Deffo reading here as we know they have not moved from the room and pool for two days.Hi to the two saddos in a buggy on the road exploring the island 🙄Do we have anymore ideas we can pass on sure by tomorrow tattle the new tourist advisor’s 😂😂

• Haha
The trouble with their line of work is that they need to keep at it endlessly, most people take holiday and switch off, perhaps use their phones for photos, social media, the normal stuff we all do on our phones but these two rely on their phones for gratification, follows, likes, ads, affiliated links, they can’t possibly switch off which is actually an occupation that must get exhausting.

Reactions: 19
That’s an accident waiting to happen, isn’t it? Driving a daft buggy on unfamiliar roads, both not wearing a top, distracting each other with Insta, photos and reels.

• Haha
I was thinking about just how low he is down the z list. The likes of Lizzie Cundy, Christine McGuinness, Rhiannon Sudgen, Bianca Gascoigne, Love Islanders from years ago, etc… all people that are only known through ex partners, adopted dads or reality shows, only need to post one holiday pic on Insta or call a pap while they are walking down the street and the Daily Mail make a whole article from it. Considering the amount they both post, they get no column inches at all. Although I’m not sure he’d want a story in the DM unless he could pay to get the comments moderated but when I think of some of the people they report on, it shows there is just no interest in him at all 🤭 queue his agent calling the DM later 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He still has time to reply to DM's from strangers on Insta. Must be having a great holiday!

• Haha

I think she's stuck with him. If she goes, she proves what everyone has said, it's all a front.
I'd have more respect for her if she fucked him off, and the outed him...

Full lineup for strictly announced. Still no Jakey.
Better luck next time........
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.