Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#Thread Suggestion

All for The Gram thier trip to Santorini. Its a shame all they can afford is a single Martini.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You've gotta love LF attempt at spinning this dress thing, not only replying to someone calling her copying skills out as has JQ🤣🤣🤣, she's now AFF linked it as if to make out she's not fussed at what we all have said and is trying to spin it in her favour. It won't work, DF wore it way better and she didn't need to link it!

It's like she's saying 'here's my casual dress I wore just for a meal as opposed to wearing this dress for my wedding day'

Screenshot_20220812-070937_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Will say sorry in advance to everyone that this image will make you throw up your breakfast dear god duck off you freak 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
415FB0E1-F2C7-473B-8AA2-034C0FF81B20.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
You've gotta love LF attempt at spinning this dress thing, not only replying to someone calling her copying skills out as has JQ🤣🤣🤣, she's now AFF linked it as if to make out she's not fussed at what we all have said and is trying to spin it in her favour. It won't work, DF wore it way better and she didn't need to link it!

It's like she's saying 'here's my casual dress I wore just for a meal as opposed to wearing this dress for my wedding day'

View attachment 1492250
Why does he have to get involved - fuckin prick. Now his minions will get jump in which is why he does it and then she’ll get more comments on her post. So transparent 🤦🏻‍♀️ To be honest I’m not convinced that Sophie isn’t wearing a knock off version anyway. It just looks cheaper with her wearing it or is that just her 🤭 Always an excuse for her to get the aff links in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker hate the prick. Been watching him with embarrassment and horror for a while.
Today's reel though - sexist twit - girls posing in a pool.. funny that the only prick I see posing in a pool is him.... don't reduce women to being vacuous little ladies who like posing with their arse out to allow you to prick about half naked you wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Long time lurker hate the prick. Been watching him with embarrassment and horror for a while.
Today's reel though - sexist twit - girls posing in a pool.. funny that the only prick I see posing in a pool is him.... don't reduce women to being vacuous little ladies who like posing with their arse out to allow you to prick about half naked you wanker
Welcome, no need to lurk no more! ❤

Reactions: 16
Here we go again…. ‘Everyone keeps messaging me asking why I go for a run on holiday’, oh duck off. Here cones the anxiety card. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LF is already up and commenting on everybodys comments on her post to get her engagement rate up. Even this one 🙄😂
She knows people are talking about them and how she wants to be danielle . 😏

Imagine being on holiday and getting rattled by tattle we see you fakey and Sophie..... skint irrelevant and getting annoyed at everybody 🙄

You can just imagine them both now on phones ignoring each other and getting rattled over comments and how irrelevant they are 🤣 Sophie was probably never arsed about it before but now people have called her out on loads and she is becoming like jake responding and posting Freddie to show she doesn't leave him out . Fuxk off pair of clowns 🤡 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her latest story featuring him 🤮 The two of them are trying way too hard to show how happy they are. Also I know she looks manly but why does he call her ‘bro’ all the time. Hardly a term of endearment. This relationship is as fake as his hair, teeth, abs and her chin, lips and tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How can someone claim to be an influencer, when they openly say they have copied from someone else? I’m sick of seeing the same 20-30 something girls all wearing the same clothes, hair, make up and accessories. How about trying to be individual? They haven’t got the brains for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Never in my life have I seen such a wooden, fake- arsed couple. There is absolutely NO chemistry there at all. Nothing. Her outfit is so badly made it looks like a white taverna tablecloth has been stitched by a partially sighted old person with shaking hands! The shoes don't fit either and if she does that pointy toe pose one more time, I will explode! 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220812-082925~2.png

Will say sorry in advance to everyone that this image will make you throw up your breakfast dear god duck off you freak 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢View attachment 1492254
That is SO bleeping wrong. Just come out of the closet Fakey. You're just embarrassing now! Jesus wept! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.