Jake Quickenden #27 Cancelling the kids holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up. Some of these posts are hilarious 🤣🤣 I see he's still being an obnoxious man child, she's still doing that stupid leg pose. And nugget is an absolute brat I wonder why 🤔🙄🙄 and the token facetine for us lot with Fred 😂😂
They must be on here more than we are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How about put your bleeping phone down Su instead of dragging the poor kid by the arm. God no wonder Jake is so bleeping useless

Also, no one cares what he had for lunch
She’s so boring…Leo too young to be saying no to this and that- his shoes wud be off ..end of. Also why isn’t su playing with him in soft play not frickin filming the kid.

Wearing his wedding shoes again 😂

Sophie even types fake posh. What she means is
“Awhhh ma godddddd. It’s totes amazing, like, so totes good”
Will look like tit once the little tit has chucked his food and drink across it. Scraped a few toys along it for good measure

Snappy su quiet after soft play.Is she not liking golden balls posts while away as she’s usually first to and can’t see her name.The muppets shared their drink and fucked off to bed god what a pair of boring idiots.
Cuz no one is noticing or caring abt them- he’s probs on the bed eating his Snacks🙄 #Fool

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#Thread Suggestion
Dressed to impress in Ali Express. The Prickendens are just a Poundland Posh and Becks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
SpudGun. Alongside NikNik and Warwick, this is bleeping class.
#bottom #spudgun #demonchild #mineminemine #getyourhaircut #wherearemymum&dad #nannysuwantstodropkickme#warwick#niknak#suitcase#vacant#whereamI? #chickennugget#gollum

Polish_20220811_225641902.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It just screams of SKINT! 🤣
Why go on holiday if you cannot afford more than a day 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
When myself and Mr T go away we have money set aside for cocktails and nice restaurants we wouldn't splurge on in our home town - its called holiday money fakey we save it from our wages from the jobs we work full time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
When we were students we went to ibiza and ran out of money on day 6 of 7 cos again we saved but spent too much the first 48 hours 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys we've got radio silence from Fakey and SSWF (soph single white female)

Something tells me, she's read here and has kicked off quadruple whisky stylee from the 4 sips she took of the strongest drink ever made in santorini costing more then his gucci loafers.

Here's hoping she's throws him over the balcony in a drunken rage 🤣🤣

Queue melodramatic quotes to each other via IG to explain how there truly feeling during this difficult time of spending quality time together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Something tells me, she's read here and has kicked off quadruple whisky stylee from the 4 sips she took of the strongest drink ever made in santorini costing more then his gucci loafers.

Queue melodramatic quotes to each other via IG to explain how there truly feeling during this difficult time of spending quality time together.
I'm 💀💀💀SSWF

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Or he will be telling everyone tomorrow about having an early night for baby number 3 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I hope he packed the gummies! 🤣🤣

Or he will be telling everyone tomorrow about having an early night for baby number 3 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢
Fat chance of that. She really doesn't get a good shafting! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet she's back at Travelodge, Santorini, raging because we've twigged they haven't got a pot to piss in.
Told you the fake glucci backpack was for leftovers. ...

I hope he packed the gummies! 🤣🤣

Fat chance of that. She really doesn't get a good shafting! 🤣
She hasn't been happily rodgered since she got knocked up with wee Freddie...

• Haha
  • Heart
(Sorry if this was mentioned on earlier threads) but this is the kissing face of a bloke whose instantly regretted his choice to pop the Q to a woman 🤷‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220811-215501_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220811-215608_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Aww babe, poor little Lord F. He's as gay as the colours of the rainbow on a Pride March in Benidorm darling. I suggest you wear one of these on the back of your head. Bend over love and bite that pillow! Perhaps this is the answer to your problems - pretending to be the love of his life when all he wants is Chris!

He'll definitely give you a good seeing to with this on babe! You'll be walking like John Wayne with piles the next day! 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220811-233914~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
(Sorry if this was mentioned on earlier threads) but this is the kissing face of a bloke whose instantly regretted his choice to pop the Q to a woman 🤷‍♀️🤣

View attachment 1491860

View attachment 1491862
Rewind to this holiday. He spent the entire time moaning about losing followers and this was the only reason he pulled this farce of a proposal out the bag to up his engagement on the gram. Who buys an engagement ring from a two bit jeweller in Rhodes on a whim. We know everything he does is planned with insta in mind and this was no different. He needs to come out the closet and she needs to stop putting up with his tit because she’s so desperate for the z list lifestyle. As I’ve said many times before, couples who constantly publicly gush over each other on social media have got something missing from their relationship if they need to convince the world how happy they are 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When you've no reels left of pots of jelly or gummies left to advertise
images (2).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.