Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatched his stories, Think its just the downstairs getting floors for now and upstairs will be done when they are getting this apparent loft done! Thats what he’s saying but it looks otherwise?? They are insane , cant keep up with their own lies 😂 Dolp is gone out to “brunch” with the girls…I thought they magically booked somewhere else to go away? why is she gone to “Brunch” and hes prancing around the lounge that I said yesterday “was that the main lounge because it looked tiny” but now Fake is telling us how huge it it while he prances around eye bleeping the camera with his hand on his carrot cock over his new shorts:sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hands up, i have to admit when he was in IACGMOOH I thought he was nice looking. Definitely do not now between the ginormous Turkey teef and him being an irritating bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rewatched his stories, Think its just the downstairs getting floors for now and upstairs will be done when they are getting this apparent loft done! Thats what he’s saying but it looks otherwise?? They are insane , cant keep up with their own lies 😂 Dolp is gone out to “brunch” with the girls…I thought they magically booked somewhere else to go away? why is she gone to “Brunch” and hes prancing around the lounge that I said yesterday “was that the main lounge because it looked tiny” but now Fake is telling us how huge it it while he prances around eye bleeping the camera with his hand on his carrot cock over his new shorts:sick:
and he’s supposed to have a bad hip and back but jumping around like bleeping tigger from Winnie the Pooh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Jesus Christ - what's going on here? Poor Fred and NikNak. Just caught up with his stories. Now he's blaming Lord F for getting all this tit done. The bleeping state of that carpet is disgusting. I hope the poor workmen have gloves on. WTF?

He doesn't even know what type of wooden floor they're getting laid down. Doesn't know whether they're getting laminate or wood? Huh? Trust me, I have oak flooring and it takes a lot of time to upkeep it. Haven't got a scooby do those twats.. #confused.com #shitstainsonthecarpet #filthycunts #wankers #onthebegagain #skipfullofshit #cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ - what's going on here? Poor Fred and NikNak. Just caught up with his stories. Now he's blaming Lord F for getting all this tit done. The bleeping state of that carpet is disgusting. I hope the poor workmen have gloves on. WTF?

He doesn't even know what type of wooden floor they're getting laid down. Doesn't know whether they're getting laminate or wood? Huh? Trust me, I have oak flooring and it takes a lot of time to upkeep it. Haven't got a scooby do those twats.. #confused.com #shitstainsonthecarpet #filthycunts #wankers #onthebegagain #skipfullofshit #cunts
I used to sell oak flooring. Very beautiful, but expensive and it does require upkeep and care.

Reactions: 15
We all know he’s economical with the truth where it comes to sizing 😉 the lounge like his 🥕 is small 😂 you can see how small the house is when he is walking around it. Obviously when I say small, it’s small for a 4 bedroom and that’s why they’re having a loft conversion. He says they don’t want to move cos they like the area but there are plenty of bigger houses for sale where he lives. Truth is it’s cheaper to get a loft conversion than it is to buy a larger house and that’s why they’re not moving because they can’t afford it 👍🏻
Also Sophie is doing the typical ‘influencer’ pre recorded reel so highly doubt she is at brunch. That’s just her selling pitch 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to sell oak flooring. Very beautiful, but expensive and it does require upkeep and care.
Massively. I have it all downstairs. Its beautiful. Hard work though!

Where the duck are they getting all this money from. They are both unemployed ffs? He's definitely in debt up to his eyeballs. I can see a mental breakdown incoming. She's too above her station. He's bleeping nuts! Those gummy bears won't calm him down. He is drowning in debt! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Massively. I have it all downstairs. Its beautiful. Hard work though!

Where the duck are they getting all this money from. They are both unemployed ffs? He's definitely in debt up to his earholes. I can see a mental breakdown incoming. She's too above her station. He's bleeping nuts! Those gummy bears won't calm him down. He is drowning in debt! 🤣
I think loads of these influencers are. It's all fake and for show. I'm skint, but I don't pretend I'm not 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😮😮😮 Joe Wicks does what 😮
When I read that he put his baby in a handbag I thought posters were taking to piss but he did actually put baby Marley in a handbag (on the floor I think) when they were on holiday. Can’t remember which thread it was in

• Wow
  • Sad
They haven’t got the time to film soon. They’ve got 2 weddings and 3 trips abroad in the next month 😂 The loft conversion they’ve been speaking about for months so wouldn’t think that’s a decoy. They are definitely up to something but what I don’t know. As you say we’ll find out soon enough. Neither of them can keep their mouths shut when it’s something they want to brag about, so I’m sure we won’t have to wait long 😂
Fair point, they’d do anything for a freehadn’t realised they’d been going on about the loft for months.

I’d also love to know how they’ve managed to get someone to fit all this flooring so quickly?
It has to be a freebie.
It’s taken me months to get numerous tradesmen to give me a quote just for installing a new radiator and I STILL can’t get one to commit to the job!

Reactions: 9
When I read that he put his baby in a handbag I thought posters were taking to piss but he did actually put baby Marley in a handbag (on the floor I think) when they were on holiday. Can’t remember which thread it was in
oh my goodness that’s similar to Fake putting the plastic bag on NicNaks head! whst is wrong with these people????? @PrincessJeanie I should have known the old pre record or recycled photos trick 🤦‍♀️ however in my defence there was a lot going on! and was he not supposed to take Fred out today?

Reactions: 11
Random thought but poor Leo. He’s going to grow up thinking he’s going to have a perfect hairline and big pearly whites. I’d love to know what Jake actually looks like now

• Haha
So it was that sad bastard jake who set up an account yesterday to say that he has gogglebox as that person set the account up round the time we were discussing it and hasn't been since. What a sad life, no time to take kids away but time to set up an account on here and message pretending to be someone else. I couldn't give a duck if he has gogglebox as he has probably medsaged on here thinking that we would be jealous. You will never be famous, gogglebox doesn't pay a massive amount of money and you would be overlooked on it anyway or hated, either one , it isn't a massive deal. Yes a few people like it but it really isn't a big show is it. Whatever work he gets makes no difference, he will still be a beggy prick and still in a fake marriage and still a tit dad who cant cope, what Is he aiming for superstardom because he is past that. His music and voice are tit so what does he aim for sitting watching tele, I have seen the show a few times and it isn't bad but to me me target audience is older people, nothing like the exposure he wants from shows like love Island. Make as many fake accounts on here jake, just shows how fewming you really are . If you are going to an amusement park this weekend, there are height restrictions and I'm not sure dwarfs like nick nak would reach the height requirements, anyway jake have a nice day and you keep your chin up, doubt Sophie will be able to keep hers up as it's nearly touching the floor like her saggy tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Hands up, i have to admit when he was in IACGMOOH I thought he was nice looking. Definitely do not now between the ginormous Turkey teef and him being an irritating bellend.
Same 😳 thought he was down to earth too. How things have changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it was that sad bastard jake who set up an account yesterday to say that he has gogglebox as that person set the account up round the time we were discussing it and hasn't been since. What a sad life, no time to take kids away but time to set up an account on here and message pretending to be someone else. I couldn't give a duck if he has gogglebox as he has probably medsaged on here thinking that we would be jealous. You will never be famous, gogglebox doesn't pay a massive amount of money and you would be overlooked on it anyway or hated, either one , it isn't a massive deal. Yes a few people like it but it really isn't a big show is it. Whatever work he gets makes no difference, he will still be a beggy prick and still in a fake marriage and still a tit dad who cant cope, what Is he aiming for superstardom because he is past that. His music and voice are tit so what does he aim for sitting watching tele, I have seen the show a few times and it isn't bad but to me me target audience is older people, nothing like the exposure he wants from shows like love Island. Make as many fake accounts on here jake, just shows how fewming you really are . If you are going to an amusement park this weekend, there are height restrictions and I'm not sure dwarfs like nick nak would reach the height requirements, anyway jake have a nice day and you keep your chin up, doubt Sophie will be able to keep hers up as it's nearly touching the floor like her saggy tits
OMG that was amazing 👏👏 👏
(it has been seen since , only few posts ago?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read the room you obnoxious twit. Of course your not poor, you spend your mornings swanning around coffee shops, whinging to the council about your bin not being emptied and actually writing scripts for your followers 😅😅

you moaned yesterday about having to help Matt with some work... guess what, your named as an employee for his company so go earn your wage!

Screenshot_20220805-173607_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slippernchickendippers has just been on again. A few messages up. The account was only made yesterday and the only thread they've been on is this one. Is it Fakey himself? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.