Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are having the loft conversion done in October. He robbed a bank?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ve now “booked” somewhere for the weekend. It’s embarrassing how they base their life around the comments on here. People should have a week off posting anything on here, they’d have no idea what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The house can wait 😂😂 more like you got that much tit you're trying to damage control.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’ve now “booked” somewhere for the weekend. It’s embarrassing how they base their life around the comments on here. People should have a week off posting anything on here, they’d have no idea what to do.
But they already had something booked (and presumably paid for) yesterday, so they cancelled that and booked something else.🤥🤥🤥🤥 Jesus Fakey, even I’m struggling keep up with your lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has he won lottery ,
loft conversion not much change out of 30k
new york
paris
mykanos
santorini
portugal
ibiza
maldives
dublin
new flooring
her 6000 outfits
not bad going for someone whose employed
be interesting to see what companies house shows later

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has he won lottery ,
new york
paris
mykanos
santorini
portugal
ibiza
maldives
dublin
new flooring
her 6000 outfits
Don't forget she did 2 weeks in the states with both kids too!

I can't wait to view their accounts on companies house to see where all the magical money has come from!

• Haha
This is nothing short of a miracle. Imagine booking somewhere with less than 24 hours notice during a heatwave and during the summer holidays! Incredible work from Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has he won lottery ,
new york
paris
mykanos
santorini
portugal
ibiza
maldives
dublin
new flooring
her 6000 outfits
Remember though a lot of her outfits she orders, films reels then gets refunds on them. I bet his mummy bungs him a few quid here and there - she’s obviously not short of a few bob. Sophie’s ITS edit may have bombed but I reckon she probably got a few thousand for it at the time. Personally unless one of them has come into some sort of windfall, I think they are living well beyond their means. I reckon they’ve spent money on the weddings and honeymoons assuming he’d get some decent work and she’d get a full time collab with ITS. They are both so materialistic and about appearances, they’d get themselves into debt rather than cut back and admit they are not as well off as they make out.

• Heart
Hi gang! Haven’t been on in so long because my hatred for these two cunts was getting me riled up so much & it really wasn’t healthy🤦🏼‍♀️ Just had a skim through this thread because yous are ploughing through & I see lots of newbies🙌🏼 Welcome all❤ I see nothing much has changed, these narcs are still vile😡 I’m really gonna need to get the cancelling the holiday for the kids added to the wiki🤬 Saw a few members reference Fred’s dad so I had a look at Jake’s followers/following. Seeing as he has limited who can see his bots followers now, I don’t know if Fred’s dad is still following him but I doubt it as prickface is no longer following him😳 Wonder if a few home truths were said🙏🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi gang! Haven’t been on in so long because my hatred for these two cunts was getting me riled up so much & it really wasn’t healthy🤦🏼‍♀️ Just had a skim through this thread because yous are ploughing through & I see lots of newbies🙌🏼 Welcome all❤ I see nothing much has changed, these narcs are still vile😡 I’m really gonna need to get the cancelling the holiday for the kids added to the wiki🤬 Saw a few members reference Fred’s dad so I had a look at Jake’s followers/following. Seeing as he has limited who can see his bots followers now, I don’t know if Fred’s dad is still following him but I doubt it as prickface is no longer following him😳 Wonder if a few home truths were said🙏🏼😂
Nice to see you back ❤ We always think they can’t get any lower and low and behold they do. Just now waiting to see where their weekend away is and if it’s gifted 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hope this works as never used a video before but omg 😂👌🏻 Getting parenting advise from tattle is too funny, how would they cope if we were to not comment and give them ideas 😂

“the house can wait but memories can’t” is exactly what is “tossers” said yesterday but he didn’t care because Fred ‘didn’t want to go’ and he was ‘making the right decision’ more like you feel guilty because everyone can see you for the bleep that you are so you’re now backtracking to try look like dad of the year. Which you will NEVER be 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are bloody infuriating aren't they.
Too busy to go to Devon but he's still dicking about on insta all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why wouldn’t they just get a carpet cleaner? They’d probably manage to wangle a free one as well! Why are these influenzas so effing wasteful? Drives me batty!

Reactions: 16
Re my last post, So unfortunately my video won’t upload but it’s the story of him and going away so I’m sure you all got what I was on about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
E0CFB42E-1937-4210-856F-E5CF8F3FA5EE.jpeg
FYI Jake it was you that should have cleaned it ya Clatty manky bastard🤢 It was you that let your son put the 💩 all over the floor🤮 Grim fuckers!!😡 Sorry guys if anyone is eating🤦🏼‍♀️ Should have really put that behind a spoiler🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
yes newbie here 🙋‍♀️ I only heard of them a few weeks ago and I absolutely hate them!! so @Jac In The Box does the wiki? glad you’re back so because Ive been asking a few questions which yous have kindly answered x (sorry 🙈 but i did check the wiki and have been looking at orchard lodge:rolleyes: and some old xfactor and im a celeb stuff but there is so much on Fake so that’s a tough wiki fair play👍) Im trying to find out who Frefdies dad is..google might come in handy if hes not in the public eye? I think I joined at a good time because there is so much things they have coming up so it should be good 🥳

• Heart
View attachment 1474769FYI Jake it was you that should have cleaned it ya Clatty manky bastard🤢 It was you that let your son put the 💩 all over the floor🤮 Grim fuckers!!😡 Sorry guys if anyone is eating🤦🏼‍♀️ Should have really put that behind a spoiler🤢
Who even does that. You’d be running around finding stuff to clean it asap not bleeping filming. He really is the pits. I’d kill my bloke if he stood looking and filming tit on the floor whilst it soaked into the carpet

amongst all the toys too. Do they not have a changing mat?
Leo is going to love all these memories you’ve put on Instagram for him isn’t he when he’s a teenager and all his mates can see

Reactions: 15
He obviously didn’t expect the reaction he got yesterday for ‘cancelling’ the holiday but no way would he be able to have booked something today for this weekend. Whatever he has booked was already planned. If Devon was ever on the cards they were probably having to pay for it. Wherever this weekend is (I really think it could be the safari park) he’s probably blagged it and got it either discounted or free.

Reactions: 13
Who even does that. You’d be running around finding stuff to clean it asap not bleeping filming. He really is the pits. I’d kill my bloke if he stood looking and filming tit on the floor whilst it soaked into the carpet

amongst all the toys too. Do they not have a changing mat?
Leo is going to love all these memories you’ve put on Instagram for him isn’t he when he’s a teenager and all his mates can see
I think the prick done that for content knowing that carpet is getting taken up today! no parent stands there watching a toddler tit on the carpet! Hes such an hole its unbelievable!

Reactions: 14
I think the prick done that for content knowing that carpet is getting taken up today! no parent stands there watching a toddler tit on the carpet! Hes such an hole its unbelievable!
Still disrespectful for whoever is removing the carpet. I hope he cleaned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.