Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not believe they have gogglebox. I reckon they are doing this in anticipation, so they are prepared if they do get it. We all know what happenes when Fakey Boy gets ahead of himself- it never comes off.
Yes, he starts spending ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any last minute thread suggestion titles? Will be needing a new thread by the end of the weekend with the amount weโ€™re flying through these ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not believe they have gogglebox. I reckon they are doing this in anticipation, so they are prepared if they do get it. We all know what happenes when Fakey Boy gets ahead of himself- it never comes off.
Me neither. Letโ€™s not forget he deliberately tweeted an emoji implying he was on strictly and got numerous newspaper articles written about him from it. Look at the cast of celeb gogglebox and seriously why would they need him, her or his mum - they wouldnโ€™t. Still say he wouldnโ€™t do normal gogglebox however desperate he was cos heโ€™d see it as beneath him. The poll he did said celeb googlebox as well because thatโ€™s how he sees himself. As someone said earlier maybe SU2C special but donโ€™t even see that to be honest.

Thanks for highlighting the exclamation marks, I didnโ€™t realise he did that either ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Maybe my dislike for Fakenden is because I am so like him ๐Ÿ˜‚
I do use !!!!!โ€™s far too often but I will try hard for you guys. Iโ€™ll phone exclamations anonymous after Chestouting World!! Be well!! ๐Ÿ™

That hotel room looks very grotty btw ๐Ÿคข
Well you would know if the room is grotty as you're in it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ enjoy chesington, will be hard work, just shove nik nak in a pushchair with an I pad, that usually works jake ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† if its hard remember tomorrow's a new day, hope it's not windy as your hair might blow off๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Blimmin eck!! Have a good nights sleep and speak to you tomorrow. You got this bro

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair that shot of the room on his stories screams very basic. The view from the window looked tit. Theyโ€™ve definitely not got a luxury room. Theyโ€™ve not even got a themed room by the looks of it. I wonder if theyโ€™re in a travel lodge near by๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He cheaped out on the hotel rooms in The Morgan Hotel in Dublin last weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚ thought he would have went for a suite to show off but no๐Ÿ˜† when its not free he takes the cheapest option๐Ÿ˜‚ Lovin this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread title#
He's having a clear out.... but when will he come out!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He cheaped out on the hotel rooms in The Morgan Hotel in Dublin last weekend ๐Ÿ˜‚ thought he would have went for a suite to show off but no๐Ÿ˜† when its not free he takes the cheapest option๐Ÿ˜‚ Lovin this thread!
He always gives it away when heโ€™s not paying for it cos he does a room tour ๐Ÿ˜‚ Will be interesting to see if he shows us it properly over the next couple of days. Maybe heโ€™s hoping once they realise the one and only Jake Quickenden is stopping there, they move them and give them an upgrade ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Thread Title#
With a Nik Nak, Jakey's back dossing in his home. Poor Leo thinks his Dad's a phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread Suggestion

Ripping up a carpet covered in shiz, now joined tattle to make it his biz

Thread Suggestion

Cancelled the family Devon trip just so he could empty his household crap into the skip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for highlighting the exclamation marks, I didnโ€™t realise he did that either ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Maybe my dislike for Fakenden is because I am so like him ๐Ÿ˜‚
I do use !!!!!โ€™s far too often but I will try hard for you guys. Iโ€™ll phone exclamations anonymous after Chestouting World!! Be well!! ๐Ÿ™

That hotel room looks very grotty btw ๐Ÿคข
Fakenden? Do you prefer that to Fakey then Jake?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the main two suggestions for a collective noun for us Quickenden anti-fans were quickies and fakeys. Did I miss any?
If nobody can add to these two then can whoever makes a new thread add a poll please? ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 13
I think the main two suggestions for a collective noun for us Quickenden anti-fans were quickies and fakeys. Did I miss any?
If nobody can add to these two then can whoever makes a new thread add a poll please? ๐Ÿ˜
Iโ€™ll most likely make a new thread in the morn as I know our Jac is having a well deserved break โค Unsure how to do a poll so may need to look that up before tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think somebody suggested chicken nuggets too?

Insta quiet but active on Twitter. 2 likes on a tweet about him going on Strictly ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Guess who one of the likes came from ๐Ÿ˜‚
Then a profound tweet from the great man himself ๐Ÿ˜‚
15 mins after this tweet โ€˜Fakey himselfโ€™ posted on here too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.