Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The “artwork” over their bed just sums these boring cunts up to a tee - bland, dull, blank, pretentious, unimaginative.

A fucking plain white canvas.
WTF.

View attachment 1463252
Oh no, not another blank canvas! Too tempting!! 🤣

The winner gets front row tickets to his new show, a meet and greet and VIP tickets to the Panto! 🤣

Perfect! 🤣
Screenshot_20220801-171143~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion: Cancelling the kids' holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

stargirl23

VIP Member
Well done to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning thread suggestion with 43 likes.

I had to share the amazing poem our @bluecups wrote for fakey, it’s brilliant 😂

Jake is being far too dull, this is very disappointing. I have written a prayer in this time of need, I hope it reaches him.
Let us pray 🙏

Our Jake who art in Dublin,
Quickenden be thy name,
Thy stag do has come,
Please do something some fun,
In Temple Bar as it is in Marbella,
Give us this day our daily bantz,
And forgive us insulting Warwick,
As we forgive you for nearly suffocating him,
Lead us not into the temptation of other z-list threads,
But deliver us from boredom,
For thine is the Turkey teef, the fake shoes and the earring,
Forever and ever

Amen, bro

Can anyone do a recap please?

last thread :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So I got blocked because I said he was too obsessed with likes on his Instagram 😂 as soon as I sent it he was typing back straight away.

He sent back 5 messages at once, basically saying he wasn’t bothered about likes. Said I was strange for not following him but looking at his posts. Then said he wouldn’t look at my Instagram. Told me to have a nice day and all this bollocks.

I sent a reply back saying it’s really not that big a deal and that I look at loads of peoples stuff on insta who I don’t follow. He then proceeded to message me telling me not to look at things that annoyed me , then some emojis, then have a nice day etc etc.

Pretty boring tbh.
Oh and after saying he wouldn’t look at my Instagram he went and clicked on all of my stories 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
So Devon’s off then. The dirty no good cunts. They had no intention of taking them boys away for a few days. They’ve had months and months to sort out that shithole of a house and the farce of a wedding. Hope Freddie goes to live with hes dad soon and leads a normal child’s life🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

bluecups

VIP Member
Reckon I'm gonna do some of that manifesting bullshit all the influencers do...

I'm manifesting Fred phoning his Dad in tears and his Dad turning up at Casa Quickenden and knocking Fake's turkey teef down his throat with the parting shot "Put that on your Instagram stories ya cunt!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

al255

VIP Member
I can view his stories on safari instagram as none of the websites work fully for me, so I’m back 😂🍿 I needed a break from his stupid antics! The wedding will be hilarious if the stag is anything to go by. He’s going to spend the day on his phone listing the guests and how he knows them..

“This is Dave, the plumber who did some work for me back in 1999 when my Dad and Brother were still alive. Top lad. Loves a bevvy. Couldn’t come to the day do or the stag cos he is so busy being a top lad at work, sound as bro !!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Barbie2020

VIP Member
BE66033A-31FE-4195-A1B0-C6AEFB9B6259.jpeg
That’s his last follow while he has been out😂 looking at women with no clothes on tut tut naughty Jake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37