Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has got the gig. I think we all know why without going into too much detail as I don't want to single people out. Either way it's only gogglebox. I wouldn't think I had made it if I were to get a gig like that tbh. Enjoy its what I say because it's not gonna change anything at all, not gonna be a bafta or brit award winner, gonna be sitting in a living room paid for by someone else trying your best to be funny, get on with it. One thing I will say is tho that you care so much about yourselves and getting all them likes from strangers that your kids are being kinda put on the backfoot. Jake is an absolutely pathetic dad and I mean pathetic. Pathetic person tbh. His dad would turn in his grave seeing what he has turned into. Poor nick nak, they know somethings up with him. Hence putting videos up and adding audio but they want to pretend everything is OK. It's all fake

Reactions: 15
Read the room you obnoxious twit. Of course your not poor, you spend your mornings swanning around coffee shops, whinging to the council about your bin not being emptied and actually writing scripts for your followers 😅😅

you moaned yesterday about having to help Matt with some work... guess what, your named as an employee for his company so go earn your wage!

View attachment 1475205
Her bottom teeth remind me of a broken piano keyboard. Get a bleeping refund. #wonkeydonkey#nhswontsortthemout#botchedjob#larrygraysonwithawig#thatcrucifixwillburnyou#exorcist#thetworonnies#savematthew#netflixbore#emmerdaleescapades#mygarden#outdoordogshower#mindthecurtains#notpoor#needapersonality#giveitup! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve just noticed that Richie who was announced for Strictly this morning has just started following Jakey on Insta but Jakey isn’t following him 🙄 Do we reckon JQ has messaged him privately or something cos he know if he starts following him, we’d pick up on it like Will Mellor yesterday? Why would this bloke randomly start following him otherwise? Surely it can’t be anything else….
Probably told him to put in a good word..the sad fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🐔Nik Nac has always been vacant. He needs to be accessed. Always eating something or is that to keep him quiet whilst they are on their phones.....saddos....

Reactions: 16
So their secret trip is chessington 🥲
This should be good 😂 if they thought H&M was bad!

What must his real followers (if any think ?) because he just does stuff to prove a point to tattle its ridiculous! you wouldn’t catch any real celeb reading tattle comments, they are too busy! But these new reality show rejects never stop reading tattle! I see this with most of the threads on these influencers and reality show rejects, some come on tattle and some dont but they will make remarks or do things on their stories to convince tattle wrong and I wonder WTF must their real followers be thinking!!

(im a bleep fot the exclamation marks 🙈 Does Fakey do that? I’ll stop ASAP if he does !! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jake, we see right through your Freddie post.
Right the way through it. He isn’t your bro, he’s your stepchild

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just an example of what's left within short notice. duck that. duck their credit card debt too! Cunts.
Screenshot_20220805-195502~2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14

What must his real followers (if any think ?) because he just does stuff to prove a point to tattle its ridiculous! you wouldn’t catch any real celeb reading tattle comments, they are too busy! But these new reality show rejects never stop reading tattle! I see this with most of the threads on these influencers and reality show rejects, some come on tattle and some dont but they will make remarks or do things on their stories to convince tattle wrong and I wonder WTF must their real followers be thinking!!

(im a bleep fot the exclamation marks 🙈 Does Fakey do that? I’ll stop ASAP if he does !! 🤣
I take that as a yes then by “posters”reactions 😂 Todays been a good day! Night and be well xx Nice Guy Jake now 🤮
Has he got a personality disorder?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just an example of what's left within short notice. duck that. duck their credit card debt too! Cunts.
View attachment 1475573
To be fair that shot of the room on his stories screams very basic. The view from the window looked tit. They’ve definitely not got a luxury room. They’ve not even got a themed room by the looks of it. I wonder if they’re in a travel lodge near by😂😂😂

• Haha

Fakey always uses a double exclamation mark. Look back in his posts and you’ll see 😂 he also posts messages from his fans (aka messages he’s sent himself) and Every single one has !! In it more than once 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I’ll be honest duchess I was the same😂 I have always done it & then when it was pointed out about him I had to try extra hard not to do it when I posted in case anyone thought I was him🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Even though I’ve been on tattle for ages & didn’t even start on this thread (because it was a rave thread🤷🏼‍♀️) I was still worried🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd put money on it that no clothes made it to the charity shop today they would have been a lazy pair and just chucked everything in that skip.

They were both "on one" (well she was, he was too busy laying amongst tit stained carpets eye bleeping the cat there leaving overnight AGAIN!!) So I highly doubt a charity shop got any kind of donation from them.

Fakey always uses a double exclamation mark. Look back in his posts and you’ll see 😂 he also posts messages from his fans (aka messages he’s sent himself) and Every single one has !! In it more than once 😂😂😂
He's the only fella I know that says flipping heck on his stories and we now have some saying the exact same on this thread. 🤣🤔

• Haha
I'd put money on it that no clothes made it to the charity shop today they would have been a lazy pair and just chucked everything in that skip.

They were both "on one" (well she was, he was too busy laying amongst tit stained carpets eye bleeping the cat there leaving overnight AGAIN!!) So I highly doubt a charity shop got any kind of donation from them.

He's the only fella I know that says flipping heck on his stories and we now have some saying the exact same on this thread. 🤣🤔
Or the clothes will make it on her vinted page so she gets some money for them 😂. They’ve got a lot to spend out on in the next few months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cue bewildered NikNak going through Chessington's World of Adventures tomorrow and not registering anything. Just chuck Warwick in a suitcase like 007 did! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chessington's World of Adventure ..... Have they got a Narnia Wonderland for the bent bleep?

• Haha
You just know that he’s going to be very loud OTT tomorrow to draw attention to himself- sad bleep 😂
let’s hope he manages to keep his shirt on. He didn’t in the middle of London so I don’t hold out much hope 😉 We know that if any ‘fans’ get a picture with him and tag him, they’ll go straight on his stories to show everyone how popular he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for highlighting the exclamation marks, I didn’t realise he did that either 🙈. Maybe my dislike for Fakenden is because I am so like him 😂
I do use !!!!!’s far too often but I will try hard for you guys. I’ll phone exclamations anonymous after Chestouting World!! Be well!! 🙏

That hotel room looks very grotty btw 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do not believe they have gogglebox. I reckon they are doing this in anticipation, so they are prepared if they do get it. We all know what happenes when Fakey Boy gets ahead of himself- it never comes off.

• Haha
I’ve just noticed that Richie who was announced for Strictly this morning has just started following Jakey on Insta but Jakey isn’t following him 🙄 Do we reckon JQ has messaged him privately or something cos he know if he starts following him, we’d pick up on it like Will Mellor yesterday? Why would this bloke randomly start following him otherwise? Surely it can’t be anything else….
I hope it’s just coincidence. They can’t tell anyone before the announcement. I wont watch Strictly again if he is in it

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.