Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slippernchickendippers has just been on again. A few messages up. The account was only made yesterday and the only thread they've been on is this one. Is it Fakey himself? 🤣
Funny how that account hasn't been on all day (too busy filling a skip and packing?)

Now there sat in traffic with nothing else to do and the account comes back. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolute tit content. A bleeping poxy cat laying on a tit stained carpet. Just look at it! 🤢

I hope they anti-bacced those kitchen worktops and sink with that thing crawling all over the kitchen. A lovely load of cat hair on their work surfaces and in their food!

Makes me feel physically sick. 🤢
Screenshot_20220805-173625~2.png

Read the room you obnoxious twit. Of course your not poor, you spend your mornings swanning around coffee shops, whinging to the council about your bin not being emptied and actually writing scripts for your followers 😅😅

you moaned yesterday about having to help Matt with some work... guess what, your named as an employee for his company so go earn your wage!

View attachment 1475205
What a repellant woman. Looks like Larry Grayson in a wig on crack! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So it was that sad bastard jake who set up an account yesterday to say that he has gogglebox as that person set the account up round the time we were discussing it and hasn't been since. What a sad life, no time to take kids away but time to set up an account on here and message pretending to be someone else. I couldn't give a duck if he has gogglebox as he has probably medsaged on here thinking that we would be jealous. You will never be famous, gogglebox doesn't pay a massive amount of money and you would be overlooked on it anyway or hated, either one , it isn't a massive deal. Yes a few people like it but it really isn't a big show is it. Whatever work he gets makes no difference, he will still be a beggy prick and still in a fake marriage and still a tit dad who cant cope, what Is he aiming for superstardom because he is past that. His music and voice are tit so what does he aim for sitting watching tele, I have seen the show a few times and it isn't bad but to me me target audience is older people, nothing like the exposure he wants from shows like love Island. Make as many fake accounts on here jake, just shows how fewming you really are . If you are going to an amusement park this weekend, there are height restrictions and I'm not sure dwarfs like nick nak would reach the height requirements, anyway jake have a nice day and you keep your chin up, doubt Sophie will be able to keep hers up as it's nearly touching the floor like her saggy tits
I think you may be meaning me, I’m really busy with 2 little kids at home on my own with absolutely no support so I don’t have time to post or follow much, just dip in and out when I can but I have commented a couple times over the past couple of hours. I can’t prove I’m not Fakey though. I never want to be associated with any influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Su ranting about the price of spuds reminds me of that Caroline Aherne character in The Fast Show...
Screenshot_20220805-180344_Instagram.jpg
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just noticed that Richie who was announced for Strictly this morning has just started following Jakey on Insta but Jakey isn’t following him 🙄 Do we reckon JQ has messaged him privately or something cos he know if he starts following him, we’d pick up on it like Will Mellor yesterday? Why would this bloke randomly start following him otherwise? Surely it can’t be anything else….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's exactly what he would say. All you're messages have been true Fakey style if you're not then I'll eat my hat.
Deary me 🙈 I hope it’s tasty then 🤣

I best not comment on the Hinch, Greedy or Stacey threads - being called Jake is more than enough for one day never mind any of that lot!

Heading offline for the night, got more bags for the skip and need to eye duck myself into oblivion 😂❤

Does anyone want a gummy? I can give you a code?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think you may be meaning me, I’m really busy with 2 little kids at home on my own with absolutely no support so I don’t have time to post or follow much, just dip in and out when I can but I have commented a couple times over the past couple of hours. I can’t prove I’m not Fakey though. I never want to be associated with any influencer.
Yeah 8t was you. Didn't see you post earlier as same with me have kids to look after. You could be or you couldn't be. Guess we never know. Makes no difference tho as you are welcome to the thread anyway . Enjoy , its a canny little thread here

Blimey eck guys this threads getting interesting !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Strictly is looking slimmer and slimmer by the day!! 🤣🤣

Look where all that begging got you Fakey? Nowhere. Nobody is interested. As for Gogglebox, not a chance in hell! bleeping pair of twats. As for your mother? 🤣🤣

Who seriously orders in flooring and doesn't know what they ordered. Wooden or laminate .... you absolute fucktard.

With the amount of tit stains on that carpet you need a bale of hay and a shovel. There's enough tit on that carpet for a stable.

Just the remnants of the tit dribbling out of your mouth. bleeping pathetic Peter Pan. Get a life bro! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Absolute tit content. A bleeping poxy cat laying on a tit stained carpet. Just look at it! 🤢

I hope they anti-bacced those kitchen worktops and sink with that thing crawling all over the kitchen. A lovely load of cat hair on their work surfaces and in their food!

View attachment 1475214

I noticed how filthy the house was😩 they blame it on the kids, Fred is never there and Leo is let wreck the place because they are two busy on their phones and tattle! Leo4likes buggy was also filthy in H&M ,and that car seat they were giving away was filthy, bet they couldn’t even give them away!! And if that hole gets gogglebox it wont cost chanel 4 very much to do up that tiny room! Look at how brilliant they are at doing laundry, it looks like it was just thrown on🤣 (from the other day) clean youre house you scruffy cunts and instead of a P.A ,I think a cleaner would suit you imbeciles much better! If you’re putting it out there for people to see you have to expect it. Id never post on my instagram my bleeping clothes airer in the background FFS!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Deary me 🙈 I hope it’s tasty then 🤣

I best not comment on the Hinch, Greedy or Stacey threads - being called Jake is more than enough for one day never mind any of that lot!

Heading offline for the night, got more bags for the skip and need to eye duck myself into oblivion 😂❤

Does anyone want a gummy? I can give you a code?!
Enjoy your hotel you've just arrived at 🤣🤣

Jokes aside, if your not fakey or LF (even if you are) welcome aboard the thread! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I noticed how filthy the house was😩 they blame it on the kids, Fred is never there and Leo is let wreck the place because they are two busy on their phones and tattle! Leo4likes buggy was also filthy in H&M ,and that car seat they were giving away was filthy, bet they couldn’t even give them away!! And if that hole gets gogglebox it wont cost chanel 4 very much to do up that tiny room! Look at how brilliant they are at doing laundry, it looks like it was just thrown on🤣 (from the other day) clean youre house you scruffy cunts and instead of a P.A ,I think a cleaner would suit you imbeciles much better!
Their house is tiny, basic and very dirty. All their time is spent on SM. I was surprised he didn't get botox after his Hydrafacial. My dazzling Darren does botox/fillers in my salon. He'd have a field day correcting those wrinkles. I mean 33 and your skin is that bad!!!!! Even my Darren says he's stuck in the closet. He's a "neighbour of Narnia that one!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1474769FYI Jake it was you that should have cleaned it ya Clatty manky bastard🤢 It was you that let your son put the 💩 all over the floor🤮 Grim fuckers!!😡 Sorry guys if anyone is eating🤦🏼‍♀️ Should have really put that behind a spoiler🤢
Oh my days that is bloody vile. Knew it would be him..disgusting! 🤢

Enjoy your hotel you've just arrived at 🤣🤣

Jokes aside, if your not fakey or LF (even if you are) welcome aboard the thread! 🥰
Probably pulled up at a travel lodge round the corner and posed for a pic before going back home knowing him! 🤣

• Haha

View attachment 1475214

Stains massive!

• Haha
  • Sick
Watch the story when he talks about all the marks on the carpet and says it’s tea stains from life like tea and coke and coffee etc. When he says ‘coke’ look at him touch his hair. Seems he does this when he feels awkward 🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.