Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit ironic calling people tossers and
Thing is you never see anywhere other than the sofa, the table in front of them and what’s behind them. Why would he get the whole of his downstairs flooring done and a media wall done for gogglebox? I just can’t believe they’d be interested in him, her or his mum if they’ve seen their videos on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really hope you are wrong 🤞🏻😊
He’s maybe paying for the rest of downstairs himself so he can say it’s not ‘gifted’ 😂
A quick Google and you can see some of the previous work they’ve done in peoples houses, I think it’s maybe part of the contract for the show but I hope I’m wrong too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He will have deleted it because doph will have told him too, she has much thicker skin then he has.

But they'll have a conversation in bed tonight with her taking the piss out of trolls and making references to the messages he's been sent as if to look like there laughing it off. It's always the same when JQ gets his back up on IG, soph to the rescue with her "were not bothered were better then you" content. 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’re not taking the kids way now, they’re far too busy.
He’s got a bleeping wedding planner does he forget he filmed her? Plenty of time for h and m showrooms and facials though. They’ll barely do anything with these boys during the holidays

Reactions: 18
Wow I can't believe he cancelled taking Fred and niknak away. I hope Fred's dad takes him somewhere lovely, ideally when they are getting married when they need him for pics

• Haha
Cancelling a child’s holiday at the last minute is the meanest thing ever. They won’t be so busy to post multiple boring posts though. Bloody awful behaviour!
Bet they don’t cancel their adult only holiday to Santorini though the pair of pricks. They’ll try and spin that Ibiza wedding is the boys holiday.

sophie and Jake don’t have another kid you are far to bleeping selfish

Reactions: 28
The Fakey Family starring Niknak and Fogotten Fred

Sorry I’m so hyper tonight 😂 nightmare

• Haha
Why does he manage to respond to every negative comment but never his actual fans. Reply to people that like you and delete or ignore the nasty ones surely?

how does he even just find the nasty ones, does he open every message and only reply to the bad ones and leave everyone else on ‘seen’ weird guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Of course he didn't see this message in his inbox, he only seeks out the "troll" messages not from genuine "fans"
Screenshot_20220804-192655_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
However annoyed I am with this bleep, some of the comments on here today are totally giving me life ❤ I’ve actually laughed out loud on several occasions just reading here this afternoon/evening. How lovely to have so many people on a thread that all have one thing in common (don’t think I need to explain what that is 😉) with no nastiness towards each other like on other threads.
I’m fairly new to this thread (usually mostly on Vicky Pattinson/Loz Goodger) but the posts on here are absolute gold 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Jake’s got the gogglebox gig and they will redecorate for him hence why he can’t go to Devon or whatever. I wish he would just say that instead of pretending otherwise. I remember seeing some of the previous gogglebox room makeovers a while ago online after googling why their houses all looked so nice.
If these influencers could just be honest or say nothing instead of lie it would make their lives so much easier!
Wait there how do you know he's got the gig. This isn't fakey himself is it with a new account

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.