Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also playing the ‘how can you message someone you don’t know’ card. Well fakey.. you put enough of your tit life on the internet that we know you more than you know yourself 👊🏽

Was it a bit mean? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
Hell noooo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So is he trying to say he’s managed to book somewhere to stop in the school holidays, on a Friday night the day before they go. I call BS. They’ve never been going to Devon. Wherever they’re going tomorrow was already booked. Be interesting to see if it’s the Safari Park. He probably called them after seeing JJ there last week but only started following them today to make it look like last minute. I might be wrong but also won’t be shocked if I’m right 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tattle bingo time.... screen shots the messages he's had today. But wont show any of the "nice ones" he's not been sent from fans bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattle bingo time.... screen shots the messages he's had today. But wont show any of the "nice ones" he's not been sent from fans bots!
bingo.. turning off his phone as his ‘mental health is so bad’ but posting within an hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, loving the traffic flow onto this thread we've had lately! ❤

I didn't realise other threads were clicky or territorial but this one definitely isn't and it's becoming more apparent to so many how annoying he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
he can’t get below his 1M so can’t block everyone now 😂😂
He’s been buying a few hundred at a time on and off recently. He’ll only go below the million if insta do a bot clear out. He’d remortgage his house to buy followers to stop him going below that 😂

• Haha
Suck………
Why has he posted this 10 days after everyone else did their posts. Is it because he actually only tagged along but now wants to do a post that mentions mental health because after today we know that MH/trolling is definitely going to be his next narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jake’s got the gogglebox gig and they will redecorate for him hence why he can’t go to Devon or whatever. I wish he would just say that instead of pretending otherwise. I remember seeing some of the previous gogglebox room makeovers a while ago online after googling why their houses all looked so nice.
If these influencers could just be honest or say nothing instead of lie it would make their lives so much easier!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jake’s got the gogglebox gig and they will redecorate for him hence why he can’t go to Devon or whatever. I wish he would just say that instead of pretending otherwise. I remember seeing some of the previous gogglebox room makeovers a while ago online after googling why their houses all looked so nice.
If these influencers could just be honest or say nothing instead of lie it would make their lives so much easier!
Thing is you never see anywhere other than the sofa, the table in front of them and what’s behind them. Why would he get the whole of his downstairs flooring done and a media wall done for gogglebox? I just can’t believe they’d be interested in him, her or his mum if they’ve seen their videos on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really hope you are wrong 🤞🏻😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.