Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted I've missed the rant!
He's disgusting cancelling that trip last minute or was it?. Why go out for a stroll this morning. Spend the morning in the gym if there's that much to do. Oh and order a amazon delivery for next day If you wasnt going to be there.
Wasn't she on the beg for a new sofa few months back asking if anyone knows of a upholstery 🤷

Reactions: 20
Bet they don’t cancel their adult only holiday to Santorini though the pair of pricks. They’ll try and spin that Ibiza wedding is the boys holiday.

sophie and Jake don’t have another kid you are far to bleeping selfish
Exactly. Cancelled because they can't be arsed trekking down to Devon for their freebie holiday but wouldn't dare cancel their own holidays abroad. Says it all really. They disgust me.

I haven't caught up on the thread, so sorry if it's been mentioned, but its bollocks that they've cancelled a holiday because they suddenly have to get their floors done.

It's hard enough to book a holiday inland late notice in summer holidays, so I doubt it was ever booked. I just hope that Fred can't see his bullshit stories and isn't disappointed.

Getting floors changed is generally a 4-6wk wait (sometimes more), so this has been booked for long and the absolute wankmuffin is covering his tracks with his fake haven't got tike for anything anxiety.

What parent cancels a family holiday for floors! You just do floors a few days after the break! Why can't the fucktard followers see this!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I just hope Fred’s dad realises what’s going on. I can’t find him on any social media

I just hope Fred’s dad realises what’s going on. I can’t find him on any social media
Good for him! He’d be targeted for all the wrong reasons! I’m sure he’s following from a distance

Reactions: 10
Sorry if already been mentioned but why the duck is he doing a voiceover of the video with Leo making animal voices?? He is so out of sync!!!

Reactions: 12
Good for him! He’d be targeted for all the wrong reasons! I’m sure he’s following from a distance
mayb. His name is public but he’s just probably wanting to stay off it cos she’s now pretending she’s an influencer and he might get tit

Fakey I hit VIP status. Roll out the red carpet, everyone bow down to me. BRB just getting the gummies cos today I’m on a high but tomorrow I’m going to be on a comedown from all the gummies x must be why Fakey is so manic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Think todays hands down bedn the funniest day on this thread. I’ve been pissing myself every time I check in 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.