Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he never booked the holiday to begin with. Selfish little turd!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So do any of us think he’s got gogglebox, even if he has hopefully people will see what a bleep he is and if he thinks it’s gonna make him famous, I don’t think it will make him any more relevant than he is now, unless gogglebox is bigger than I think. Would he be on the normal version or celeb version. I’m thinking the normal, think he has been on this thread earlier bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So do any of us think he’s got gogglebox, even if he has hopefully people will see what a bleep he is and if he thinks it’s gonna make him famous, I don’t think it will make him any more relevant than he is now, unless gogglebox is bigger than I think. Would he be on the normal version or celeb version. I’m thinking the normal, think he has been on this thread earlier bragging
That account was suss, joined 20 mins after calling tattlers tossers this afternoon on his his IG and has only been active on here bigging up Fakey having Google box. 🙄 it was only time until he made an account.... normally total newbies or lurkers give a quick intro I've found..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My dad is 65 and still remembers vividly the upset and disappointment when his dad would suddenly turn round and say we aren’t going on holiday tomorrow now. Luckily for him he had a mum who put her kids first and would say no - we are going you stay at home
It’s so upsetting and a form of emotional abuse. Those kids have been dragged around shops and places for their benefit all frigging week and I can imagine that melted welly face saying ‘well behave nicely and we will go on holiday at the weekend’
Pair of grade A wankers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion: Cancelling the kids' holiday to Devon, whilst still glued to their phones 24/7.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m surprised Sophie agreed to cancel the mini break, but then am I(?!) she’s changed a lot, her desire to be an influencer comes above everything else. Poor Fred, that’s a knock most of us received of some sort as a child. Do these two actually have any consideration of their children d well-being, what affects them going in to adulthood? He may not be jakes flesh and blood but he’s hers and surely she wants to make him happy or is happiness only when she’s famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What absolute selfish pricks !!!!! They have been to Paris New York Dublin and Greece but they cancel a holiday with the kids 😢😢😢😢😢tô do their living room to probably film yet more shite ADs !
He’s been away for months crying he is missing his family and they cancel that holiday that was a freebie probably:
So many families would give Anything to take thiwr kids away but can’t afford 😢 I honestly can’t believe it …. Talk about selfish and putting your kids last :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He surely shouldn’t be on normal gogglebox as they are not just any ordinary family, he is kind of known by some people. They don’t normally use influencers do they?

The celebrity gogglebox is actually decent celebrities, why on earth would this prick get on it? Also he’s not funny, his mother isn’t funny and LF certainly isn’t. The only good thing if they have managed to get a chance to film will be that the producers will see how utterly boring they are. The reels he does with his mum are not even slightly funny. It’s so try hard and obviously staged. I would cringe so much watching them. Is sue gonna get her scripted notes out if they do it? 🙈 sorry I just really cannot get onboard with this prick getting on gogglebox.

Reactions: 18
Think this is for normal googlebox though. I’m sure Jakey would only deem himself worthy for the ‘celeb’ version only. He thinks he’s far too ‘famous’ to appear on the civilian one.
He'd take anything at this moment in time, celeb or normal. And basically the normal version now has characters that are considered "stars" so I can't see it being below him? Who knows... 🤨

I missed that what did he say
Couple of tattlers sent him some home truth messages about him cancelling Devon for the kids, he then filmed himself saying he's had some lovely messages from people on Instagram supporting his decision. Two mins later the "negative" screen shots were shown on this thread and then low and behold JQ called a bunch of folks tossers.

That video was quickly deleted 🤣🤣

Screen shots of the messages are a few pages back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He surely shouldn’t be on normal gogglebox as they are not just any ordinary family, he is kind of known by some people. They don’t normally use influencers do they?

The celebrity gogglebox is actually decent celebrities, why on earth would this prick get on it? Also he’s not funny, his mother isn’t funny and LF certainly isn’t. The only good thing if they have managed to get a chance to film will be that the producers will see how utterly boring they are. The reels he does with his mum are not even slightly funny. It’s so try hard and obviously staged. I would cringe so much watching them. Is sue gonna get her scripted notes out if they do it? 🙈 sorry I just really cannot get onboard with this prick getting on gogglebox.
Can’t see it either. Let’s not forget he hinted very strongly that he was doing Strictly and look how that turned out. Why would gogglebox decide to use him just cos he tagged them incessantly and did a poll saying people wanted him on it. I don’t see just because he is redecorating his lounge, it means he has got the googlebox gig. There must be a reason that he constantly begs and tags TV shows/companies but doesn’t seem to get anywhere with them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He could be on the SU2C version because of his dad and brother...we all know he'd happily use that narrative to get on television.

Now he's done a grid post about how amazing Freddie is 😂. He's so transparent it's unbelievable! He knows he'll get backlash for cancelling the holiday so now he's trying to make out like he is the best stepdad ever 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The grid post for Freddie 🤢 I’m amazed he’s not done a reel for it considering he always telling us that posts don’t get the engagement he wants and I also cannot fathom out how stupid his followers must be to not see through this 🤯 Today he’ll write himself some messages supposedly from his ‘fans’ saying how wonderful he is as a parent/step parent and it’s totally understandable having to cancel the kids only holiday and then publish them on his stories while thanking his minions for their support 🤦🏻‍♀️

edited don’t be a selfish bleep to your kids today then 👍🏻

No time but Sophie’s overloading already on the aff links this morning and making a point of doing a story saying how happy Freddie is they’re not going to Devon 🤥 Santorini still on for Tuesday then 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.