Jake Quickenden #26 in his head he's Aston Kutcher. Wearing jewellery like that he's more Pat Butcher!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #27: Fakeys got a ringing in his head, we want justice for Fred
do we know who freds father is? Fred seems like such a well behaved sweet kid ❤ why has he dad not knocked bugs turkey teeth out by now because of the way he threats his son!! #justiceforfred

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Reckon I'm gonna do some of that manifesting bullshit all the influencers do...

I'm manifesting Fred phoning his Dad in tears and his Dad turning up at Casa Quickenden and knocking Fake's turkey teef down his throat with the parting shot "Put that on your Instagram stories ya bleep!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
what’s embarrassing fakey is cancelling a kids holiday to wait in for gifted tat 😂
Also playing the ‘how can you message someone you don’t know’ card. Well fakey.. you put enough of your tit life on the internet that we know you more than you know yourself 👊🏽

That will be killing him because you mentioned his dad. 👍
Was it a bit mean? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact he’s said “anyway have a good day” you know he’s fuming. He always used that passive aggressive tone when he can’t handle being rightfully called out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just realised he's blocked me, wonder if it's cos I voted no for him and his mother being on gogglebox. Might change my Insta bio to say I'm the producer for gogglebox. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
However annoyed I am with this bleep, some of the comments on here today are totally giving me life ❤ I’ve actually laughed out loud on several occasions just reading here this afternoon/evening. How lovely to have so many people on a thread that all have one thing in common (don’t think I need to explain what that is 😉) with no nastiness towards each other like on other threads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So after reading about it on here and commenting I thought I’d quickly log into my partners account to view his stories. I really wish I hadn’t. Is he actually trying to play the pity card now? No time but has time to video his woe is me crap. So Fred’s been at his mates all day, so when was the video with him and the young girl in the car really done? Fred didn’t want to go anyway. I thought he’d just said Fred had been out all day so how would he know? He’s received loads of lovely messages 😂 yes course he has 🤥 He trips up over his constant lies all the time. If I wasn’t already blocked, I definitely would have been over this. Any company that gifts them, any TV/Theatre company that employs him, any brand that uses either of them, I will personally message any of them to tell them what an absolute arsewipe him and her are.
yous do know about WAI dont you? I dont own this website but I always recommend it to people who have been blocked (y) it was a running joke on the MM threads that it was my website 😂 (i wish) I can confirm its not but I find it great if you have gone through several burners devices and have got blocked. The only thing is it doesn’t catch lives or very quickly DD’ed posts or stories! just thinking I let you blocked ones about it but I think some of you already do know about it x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.