Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way this prick is going to stay off Instagram on his wedding day like he claims

Reactions: 16
Two days in Dublin and they decide to play footie. They could have done that in the local park!
Why aren’t they doing the tour of the Guinness brewery? Going to Temple Bar? Pub crawl? They’ve gone to Dublin on a STAG PARTY to do some cocktail making class and to kick a football round a park…… seriously what a tit excuse for a stag do. What was the point?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why aren’t they doing the tour of the Guinness brewery? Going to Temple Bar? Pub crawl? They’ve gone to Dublin on a STAG PARTY to do some cocktail making class and to kick a football round a park…… seriously what a tit excuse for a stag do. What was the point?!
I had more fun getting a wisdom tooth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stop it. Just stop! What "man" even does this? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This truly is getting worse! Absolutely unbelievable. The rent-a-friends must be actually dying inside! They would have been better off going to Clacton on a beano! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This truly is getting worse! Absolutely unbelievable. The rent-a-friends must be actually dying inside! They would have been better off going to Clacton on a beano! 🤣
View attachment 1455756
View attachment 1455757
View attachment 1455758
See the way his bought friends looked at him when he done that video. They can’t stand him

Can we say he's a ken doll as that's really offensive to vaginas 😂 😂
😂😂 I think anyone we compare him to would be offended. He is absolutely vile

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clip-ins are out I see? You've gone off certain foods? Does anybody care? NO!!!! Can't even understand her anyway ffs! Just stop! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What on earth are they doing?!!!!! When you go on a stag do - or infact any kind of trip away with a group of friends - you generally plan things to do/places to go in advance. Whoever the best man is should have had the whole trip planned/things booked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh man, their faces as he panned the camera around. Sitting on their phones looking bored shitless. They must be counting the hours until the flight home.
When he says he's doing the egg test, someone says incredulously "The what?". If I were sat with my friends and someone started filming their food they'd get the piss ripped out of them. But they don't rip the piss because they're not really his friends and don't know him well enough to have "bantz" with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What on earth are they doing?!!!!! When you go on a stag do - or infact any kind of trip away with a group of friends - you generally plan things to do/places to go in advance. Whoever the best man is should have had the whole trip planned/things booked
Bet the best man phoned in sick ..

See the way his bought friends looked at him when he done that video. They can’t stand him

😂😂 I think anyone we compare him to would be offended. He is absolutely vile
Wonder how many of them actually turn up to the wedding??🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is doph actually that stupid. Talking on her story about the thought of eating fish makes her feel sick, errrmmm 7 days ago you created a tesco AD for a salmon recipe but you were disgusted by it🤣.

How tesco continue to use them I have no idea!

Screenshot_20220729-152943_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220729-153104_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just waiting for the pregnancy announcement in the magazine again…
Just come on to say the same thing as she's gone off eggs and fish makes her want to vomit.... 🤔

Is doph actually that stupid. Talking on her story about the thought of eating fish makes her feel sick, errrmmm 7 days ago you created a tesco AD for a salmon recipe but you were disgusted by it🤣.

How tesco continue to use them I have no idea!

View attachment 1455829
View attachment 1455830
Lol I must have missed that one. She is so thick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he off work now until his fairy godmothers laughable role in December for two weeks ?If so my god can you imagine the tit day in day out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.