Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Jake Quickenden could make Dublin look boring. Every time I've been away to Dublin I've had a brilliant night and woken up each morning dying of hangover and in need of a full Irish breakfast, ready to get back on it. If you were only there for two nights you wouldn't waste a minute. It's SO obvious these lads don't know each other, nothing planned for the stag and zero excitement.

Jake's having a tit stag wekend and I am HERE FOR IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
His “friends” look sick as duck of his shite. The most boring stag you ever did see. Jesus christ its one to forget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is his brother not there?
Also hasn't Lord F got a brother? Also, where's her dad? Weird. I noticed Su wasn't at her "tombstone hen do" either. Very strange set up. They obviously all hate each other! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jakes brother is missing as is Sophies brother. Wouldn't they be there? Also doesn't someone have a plan of where they're going or what they're doing before they get there? Unless the cocktail class was it??!
Those lads look like they're on an inter department work trip not a bleeping stag do. There's no banter and no one seems to be paying Jake any attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’d have been better off having a stag do at legoland with Fred followed by ice creams

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You usually get a mixed bag of people on a stag - lads who know each other anyway, some older male relatives who don't usually go clubbing but manage to out-party the young 'uns, at least a few family members from both sides. Who the duck are these people? Why have we never seen them before?

The pub scene in Dublin is second to none, they have ambience and hospitality down to a fine art.
And this prick is going to duck about in Zorba balls?!
Why not at least go to St James gate to the Guinness Brewery storehouse? It's really interesting and well presented and the bar at the top with 360 degree view is fab.

But no, Zorba.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris Hughes is here in Scotland, he's going to the Hamilton Races Ladies Day.
Would rather be in Scotland in the pissing rain watching a bunch of drunk woman rolling about than be on Fakeys stag do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I expect it is Ian Waite who can’t fully commit so they have asked Jake to fill in. Not the other way round. 😉
I would think the same thing. He would most likely be busy doing something Strictly related 🤭 in the lead up to Christmas. He would then be free to do Panto afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chris Hughes is here in Scotland, he's going to the Hamilton Races Ladies Day.
Would rather be in Scotland in the pissing rain watching a bunch of drunk woman rolling about than be on Fakeys stag do.
Plenty of drunk women at Hamilton Races :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jake’s panto role feels like a shoe-in. He must have told them at the end of the last panto run that he wouldn’t be doing it again this year so they’ve booked someone else for the lead. He’s gone crawling back after Strictly/West End stuff didn’t happen and they’ve got him to stand in for Ian Waite for a couple of weeks in a supporting role.
I bet he’s livid (but he’ll enjoy wearing the frock!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on guys be fair, this may look like a really tit and boring stag do to us, but its everything Jake could have dreamed of. Running around half naked with some sweaty men 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How long until he posts a reel as him as the Fairy Godfather and tries to explain why he decided to do panto this year after saying on Insta he was definitely having this year off. Wonder what excuse he’ll use. Whatever it is, it won’t be the truth ie thought something better would come along and it didn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My god just wtf and her speech is so dreadful she’s trying so hard it’s beyond cringe .Exciting news she has gone off eggs stop the press 🥱How can someone be so boring and think anyone is interested in her so dull stories 🙄

Just waiting for the pregnancy announcement in the magazine again…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just waiting for the pregnancy announcement in the magazine again…
Yeh. So allegedly they wouldn’t sell their wedding pictures to a magazine 🤥 but guarantee they will happily sell pictures again when she announces she’s pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two days in Dublin and they decide to play footie. They could have done that in the local park!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me you are having the best time ….

54 bleeping STORIES in less than 24 hours.
50 bleeping 4

On his stag do, 54.

stunned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.