Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booked in for a tattoo tomorrow and still trying to be cool calling fred bro, get with the times jakes, he is so behind using the world peng and bro but thinks he's down with the kids the bleeping wanker. Wonder if he's feeling down thinking about everything he had begged for and not got, few examples being
Purdeys, even named his cat that to try and get a deal
Gym shark
Love Island aftersun
Crocs
Grenade bars
Gogglebox
Sure there are many more , can't be arsed to think
He had a deal with almonds for one whole day
The only ad he has kept is them gummy and the only reason will be that he is keeping them in business by buying them all himself, thinking about it he hasnt had any ads in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I may have missed it, but does the wolf symbolise something in regards to Fred? Did Fred ask for a wolf tattoo? If not....isn't it just a random wolf tattoo that means nothing?

Reactions: 12
I may have missed it, but does the wolf symbolise something in regards to Fred? Did Fred ask for a wolf tattoo? If not....isn't it just a random wolf tattoo that means nothing?
he got a lion for Leo and apparently fred asked for a wolf. But he got Leo’s done over a year ago when he was a baby and nothing for Fred despite him promising Fred he’ll Also get a tattoo for him

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell he’s actually getting his wolf tattoo done for Fred tomorrow 😱 so while I’ll say it’s about time and I’m happy for Freddie, it is yet another day he’ll not be at home. I’m surprised at this stage Leo knows who he is or does he just look at him and think who is this old looking man who shoves a phone in my face the whole time he’s with me
Misses his family so much that he’s been home a day then is off to a festival. Off to his mums to get his tattoo done and then off on his stag do. Then an adult only holiday whilst it’s the kids school holidays. He only loves being a dad for the attention it gets him he doesn’t actually want to spend any time with those kids

• Heart
Reactions: 26
he got a lion for Leo and apparently fred asked for a wolf. But he got Leo’s done over a year ago when he was a baby and nothing for Fred despite him promising Fred he’ll Also get a tattoo for him
Lion? More like a sea lion 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Booked in for a tattoo tomorrow and still trying to be cool calling fred bro, get with the times jakes, he is so behind using the world peng and bro but thinks he's down with the kids the bleeping wanker. Wonder if he's feeling down thinking about everything he had begged for and not got, few examples being
Purdeys, even named his cat that to try and get a deal
Gym shark
Love Island aftersun
Crocs
Grenade bars
Gogglebox
Sure there are many more , can't be arsed to think
He had a deal with almonds for one whole day
The only ad he has kept is them gummy and the only reason will be that he is keeping them in business by buying them all himself, thinking about it he hasnt had any ads in ages
You’ve forgot the one he’s been begging, tagging and following for years - STRICTLY 💃🏻😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Misses his family so much that he’s been home a day then is off to a festival. Off to his mums to get his tattoo done and then off on his stag do. Then an adult only holiday whilst it’s the kids school holidays. He only loves being a dad for the attention it gets him he doesn’t actually want to spend any time with those kids
Why does he need to go all the way to his mums for the tattoo, surely there's somewhere near his home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My partner was away Friday-Sunday on a stag weekend and he’s working from home today and tomorrow purely so he can be with our daughter because he missed her so much 😂 Jake bleats on and on about how much he misses Leo, and his top priority on his first day at home is to leave the house all day to go get a frigging tattoo?! He’s a wanker, I actually despise him.

also - I’m just gonna say it - Leo is NOT a cute kid!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My partner was away Friday-Sunday on a stag weekend and he’s working from home today and tomorrow purely so he can be with our daughter because he missed her so much 😂 Jake bleats on and on about how much he misses Leo, and his top priority on his first day at home is to leave the house all day to go get a frigging tattoo?! He’s a wanker, I actually despise him.

also - I’m just gonna say it - Leo is NOT a cute kid!!!
It’s actually worse than that. He going to a festival all day today and then getting his tattoo tomorrow. Then he’s off on his stag on Thursday for however many days but don’t forget he’s dad of the year 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow no crocs or pink/red shirt for his day out and his shirts unbuttoned but he’s actually got a vest underneath! Still looks like he has raided the jewellery counter at Argos though and as for the clown shoes and hair 🫣 I’m actually beginning to wonder if he’s also going to try and have a top knot for the wedding so him & Leo are matching 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Forgot to put this up yesterday. Even Purdey has had enough of Warwick's taunts! Look right at the end (22). Purdey takes a swipe at Warwick's face from the blue tunnel!) 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgot to put this up yesterday. Even Purdey has had enough of Warwick's taunts! Look right at the end (22). Purdey takes a swipe at Warwick's face from the blue tunnel!) 🤣
View attachment 1444790
The cats clearly had enough and is hiding away, why would you let him keep shrieking at her and antagonising her? If he gets hurt then it’s his bellend dad’s fault.

Reactions: 24
That tattoo is going to look ridiculous with that bloody top hat in it.
And for god sake brush that kids hair he looks a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.