Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope he’s not getting paid for his ‘social media stuff’ at the festival since even the performers are all doing it for free

Reactions: 10
If I were him I’d have it black and shaded to get rid of the hat but no, draw attention to it and make yourself look even worse fakey 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's making me laugh is the fact he was at home yesterday and all they did was bicker. Then there was the photo of Lord F sticking her middle finger at the camera proclaiming how "happy" they are!! He's staying out tonight, tattoo tomorrow and then his stag do! They spend no time together at all? This is going to be fun to watch! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and Fred said he wanted an angry snarling wolf 🤷🏻‍♀️ His tattoos really are tit. Not one decent one amongst them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Still don't get what the wolf represents. A lion for Leo I get, but a wolf for Fred? Literally makes zero sense. It all feels so forced and fake.

Reactions: 12
Still don't get what the wolf represents. A lion for Leo I get, but a wolf for Fred? Literally makes zero sense. It all feels so forced and fake.
I think it was purely because that's what he chose. No reason behind it other than that

Reactions: 16
Well that Kimberly looks absolutely mortified to be in the back of the uber with him. You can clearly see she doesn't want to be there and she doesn't hide it . Playing with his fake hair again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Who’s Kim and is on Another z list tit that his managmeant got him ?
I notice he doesn’t get much work from his management does he ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was on coronation Street and celebs go dating and then that annoying georgia steele from love Island a few years ago got in the car assuming dame management as Kimberly looked furious to be with him. Most people would be tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both Kim and Georgia are with Off Limits as well. As are Chris Hughes and Shaughna. So basically it’s a festival to celebrate Caroline Flack and OL have made it into a staff outing desperate to get their z listers seen. I sort of understand Georgia, Chris & Shaughna the fact they were on Love Island but Kim & Jakey are basically just hangers on at this stage (desperation at its finest again) As I’ve said before what more can anyone expect with a management agency run by an ex Towie cast member 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.