Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what universe does he distance himself from people??? He'd turn up for the opening of an envelope. I hope he's not trying to claim he's introverted. He is the total opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cryptic posts this morning from the walker, one saying he pushes people away. Have the arguments started already because you have read the daily mail and lost your tit with Sophie. Its fine just hoy them gummies down ya neck and go to a concert amd watch other people perform while you film

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not one good comment on daily mail .
I actually did like Jake he was somewhat funny in lockdown but he really has changed . constant begging and now everything about him is irritating. Can’t stand the guy and looking at the daily mail comments many people can’t .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cryptic posts this morning from the walker, one saying he pushes people away. Have the arguments started already because you have read the daily mail and lost your tit with Sophie. Its fine just hoy them gummies down ya neck and go to a concert amd watch other people perform while you film
This is what I was thinking. I bet since he has been home , him and boulder tits have been at each others throats! They give the vibe of being really toxic together don't they.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even Louise redknapp is performing today 😂
just shows how irrelevant jake is . His music career was a massive flop . His acting career never took off . Radio and TV shows don’t want him . panto is his last option .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not one good comment on daily mail .
I actually did like Jake he was somewhat funny in lockdown but he really has changed . constant begging and now everything about him is irritating. Can’t stand the guy and looking at the daily mail comments many people can’t .
Same. I literally followed him on a recommendation from Daisy May Cooper. I found him really funny and I know I'm in the minority, but I did like Rose and Barbara. But now he's just a massive, fake beg on toast.

Reactions: 17
This is what I was thinking. I bet since he has been home , him and boulder tits have been at each others throats! They give the vibe of being really toxic together don't they.
Yeah they do. Two narcissists together. Can imagine them trying to get one up on each other constantly they aren't happy together ,but will go ahead with the wedding for likes. Jake won't be coping with fatherhood either as he has only done one day a week since Warwick was born, he will be wanting to duck off to a hotel again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've never seen him have anything to do with her family. He's not going with her to her dads

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Same. I literally followed him on a recommendation from Daisy May Cooper. I found him really funny and I know I'm in the minority, but I did like Rose and Barbara. But now he's just a massive, fake beg on toast.
He’s definitely changed . He called Those who got gifted and did ads now he’s the worst bet on the internet !!
his wife to be doesn’t spend a penny on her kids it’s all gifted !!
Both think they are massive celebs when in reality they ain’t even z listers . His engagement rate is shocking . Over a million followers yet struggles to get 6k likes on his posts .

Reactions: 15
Why does she drag her bleeping words out all sort of trying to be posh... 🐔 🍩.....have a doughnut .....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah they do. Two narcissists together. Can imagine them trying to get one up on each other constantly they aren't happy together ,but will go ahead with the wedding for likes. Jake won't be coping with fatherhood either as he has only done one day a week since Warwick was born, he will be wanting to duck off to a hotel again
He’s out with his z lister mates today and then it’s only 2 days til he goes off on his stag, yet again leaving the family. Then I reckon their adult only trip to Santorini must be in the next couple of weeks. He carries on like the most hands on wonderful father in the world, where in reality he spends very little time with Leo. I’ve never known a grown man (debatable for the way he acts I know 😉) not be capable of looking after their own child by themselves. He really is bleeping useless

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s out with his z lister mates today and then it’s only 2 days til he goes off on his stag, yet again leaving the family. Then I reckon their adult only trip to Santorini must be in the next couple of weeks. He carries on like the most hands on wonderful father in the world, where in reality he spends very little time with Leo. I’ve never known a grown man (debatable for the way he acts I know 😉) not be capable of looking after their own child by themselves. He really is bleeping useless
See Kate Lawler's husband. Pretty much as useless qs JQ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell he’s actually getting his wolf tattoo done for Fred tomorrow 😱 so while I’ll say it’s about time and I’m happy for Freddie, it is yet another day he’ll not be at home. I’m surprised at this stage Leo knows who he is or does he just look at him and think who is this old looking man who shoves a phone in my face the whole time he’s with me

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aw so happy for Fred that he's actually getting the tattoo he promised him he would. Hopefully hell cover that awful top hat one.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.