Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Kim and Georgia are with Off Limits as well. As are Chris Hughes and Shaughna. So basically it’s a festival to celebrate Caroline Flack and OL have made it into a staff outing desperate to get their z listers seen. I sort of understand Georgia, Chris & Shaughna the fact they were on Love Island but Kim & Jakey are basically just hangers on at this stage (desperation at its finest again) As I’ve said before what more can anyone expect with a management agency run by an ex Towie cast member 🤦🏻‍♀️
Kim still ignoring the bleep and sorry looks absolutely tit. Funny tho that jake is watching z listers perform and he can't even get up to sing, just invited to watch haha. See he's off to a hotel for the night and then tattoo. Couldn't even cope for one day of family life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So a bunch of cunts on a day out . Apart from Chris is he going ? I do like Chris he does work hard and isn’t a beg . Jake will be star struck the sad duck 😂😂

he acts like he’s best mates with them all when none even know him or want to know him 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So a bunch of cunts on a day out . Apart from Chris is he going ? I do like Chris he does work hard and isn’t a beg . Jake will be star struck the sad duck 😂😂

he acts like he’s best mates with them all when none even know him or want to know him 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
he seems to be playing golf at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kim still ignoring the bleep and sorry looks absolutely tit. Funny tho that jake is watching z listers perform and he can't even get up to sing, just invited to watch haha. See he's off to a hotel for the night and then tattoo. Couldn't even cope for one day of family life
I don’t reckon he was even personally invited (why would he be?) I reckon his management agency blagged some tickets and he begged to go cos he’s unemployed and needs to get that ugly face seen at events. He’ll be hanging off Chris hoping to get papped later 🤦🏻‍♀️ Good luck if you get into the Daily Mail again Jakey 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
He's looking more like Fagin (Oliver Twist) every day! I bet he's "picked a packet or two". Toot Toot!!!🎶🎶

Flackstock was a complete shitfest then? What a sold-out event? (tickets still very much on sale). I've seen more people in the queues at my local Asda than there! It looks like rain too Fakey. Watch out for your wig glue! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He’s so wierd 😂
he literally films anything . So obvious he’s trying to show us all he’s well known when he isn’t at all . They ain’t ya mates Jake you was told to go with them from your management 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's looking more like Fagin (Oliver Twist) every day! I bet he's "picked a packet or two". Toot Toot!!!🎶🎶

Flackstock was a complete shitfest then? What a sold-out event? (tickets still very much on sale). I've seen more people in the queues at my local Asda than there! It looks like rain too Fakey. Watch out for your wig glue! 🤣
View attachment 1445285
View attachment 1445286
View attachment 1445288
View attachment 1445289
Looks like my local pub on a Saturday evening. But with more cuntage....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks tit hardly anybody went .
the “ be kind “ was just for attention on social media nobody actually gave a tit about her . Sad really that so many used her death for attention but nobody turned up .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Being trolled by Tattle now ffs! If Doph gets either bag, you know she's seen this post. I quite like both! 🤣 Cheap as chips! I bet she has the right hump today with him trying to impress the girls and acting the "lad"! I hope he doesn't get off his nut later and storms the stage! 🤣
Screenshot_20220725-171719~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks tit hardly anybody went .
the “ be kind “ was just for attention on social media nobody actually gave a tit about her . Sad really that so many used her death for attention but nobody turned up .
Why have it on a Monday. Normal people work. Where in Reading is it?

ETA its at Englefield estate

Being trolled by Tattle now ffs! If Doph gets either bag, you know she's seen this post. I quite like both! 🤣 Cheap as chips! I bet she has the right hump today with him trying to impress the girls and acting the "lad"! I hope he doesn't get off his nut later and storms the stage! 🤣View attachment 1445326
If he does, nobody would notice, there's duck all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend is there and just put a selfie of her with Fakey on Instagram, this might be the end of the friendship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My friend is there and just put a selfie of her with Fakey on Instagram, this might be the end of the friendship 😂
I live quite close to there I had no idea this was happening till yesterday. Can't have advertised it very well

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most people are probably at truck fest as it’s been on all weekend, it’s near where I live which is 15 mins on the train from reading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does he have to tag everyone he comes across 🤦🏻‍♀️ I notice the girls aren’t featuring him on any of their stories 😂 he’ll be hunting down Keith Lemon & Joel Dommett soon for a selfie - sad bleep.
Also looks like Chris has totally stood him up 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.