Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back heโ€™s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still rinsing the life out of this crap I see! ๐Ÿ˜ด

295382356_840473857357515_5831164870387483287_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Itโ€™s pathetic . So fake honestly . Why would she say all that when he has a wife to be and a baby ffs !!
not to mention no other fucker would want him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"He looks like a rodent with false teeth"
As much as I despise the mail the comments are bang on ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This made me feel a bit sick. Just think of the bacteria on that cat's paws when it's walking all over your bed and pillows! ๐Ÿคข
295524571_914513166608365_5805663546446528312_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This has got to be the stuff our nightmares are made of. Fakey masks....... Everywhere!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘€
294988223_414771427281690_968846118747737579_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
So who is going to take one for the team and message him asking if he has seen the article ๐Ÿ˜€
Or send him screenshot, he's got lots of spare time now.
Shall we have a poll on how many stories he posts tomorrow

I'm thinking at least 30

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I'm thinking at least 30
Iโ€™m going 40 stories, 3 grid posts, 5 reels, resharing engagement one again and one on nugget and his mum, one on stag and one for how hard heโ€™s worked the past 10 years and heโ€™ll miss all his โ€˜matesโ€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Did he not have nearly a month off between the two? Plus how many times has he actually done the full week he was contracted to do? Hardly ever if I remember rightly ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I would but Iโ€™m blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ye I would love to but...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm thinking at least 30
Depends if heโ€™s going to that festival tomorrow or not. If he is more than 30, if heโ€™s not still more than 30 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Panto finished in January tour started February to July with sick days in between so where is 10 months,
heโ€™s not done 10 months at all๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hahahahahaha. Heโ€™s done more like 3 weeks. Heโ€™s going to be known in the industry as sick note ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ten months. From February to July? I know his fans arenโ€™t the brightest but surely they can count to 12 months in a year

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In other words Iโ€™m unemployed somebody give me some work
nobody wants ya Jake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ best apply at Argos !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ray Quinn was runner up on x factor2006 winner on dancing on ice winner 2009 winner of all stars dancing on ice 2014 was an actor in Brookside and only has 100,000 followers but has his own tour coming up ,he also worked as a carpet fitter and Hermes driver he didnโ€™t prat around selling gummies and any other crap ,
He should be on strictly ,follow him get him to a million ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.