Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he was driving to his mums last night then back to Colchester today. What’s the betting before he leaves his mums they do some sort of crap reel and mention/tag gogglebox? Now on countdown to Stag…. it surely can’t be duller than either of Sophie’s Hens?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔Here we go Gogglebox begging I can feel it in my waters ....ugly prick..

Ewwwwwwwwww 🐔 Blow up doll ...how tacky.....and her groping it's crutch !!!!!..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
🐔 Those tit shoes £200, she is having a laugh please tell me I am reading it right.Still she said they will be handed down to baby number 3 😁 😂 🤣...that's good then ...:rolleyes:
When they will be out of fashion and we will never see them again- by then hopefully these 2 will be out of fashion and she will be selling them at a bootsale cuz they will be hard up!

I’ve never know anyone on Instagram block people for pathetic trivial things the way he does. I actually dm’d someone once who I won’t name but will say they are probably better known than he is and have more followers than he does. I asked them a question which they took offence too but they had the decency to reply and even when I replied again disagreeing with them, they still didn’t block me for it. Another reason Jakey will never succeed in the industry is because he needs to be able to accept constructive criticism and move on but he can’t do that.
If you can’t take criticism get off SM it’s part and parcel when your “ in the industry” sumone on IG sent a nasty comment to me then immediately blocks cuz i disagreed with her in general- he’s like that #pathetic

So he was driving to his mums last night then back to Colchester today. What’s the betting before he leaves his mums they do some sort of crap reel and mention/tag gogglebox? Now on countdown to Stag…. it surely can’t be duller than either of Sophie’s Hens?
He must be paying for whole lot so they will go - he has no friends! That Chris tries to keep his distance from him. His fellow cast members obvs can’t stand him, will be interesting 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why do companies give these to these kids who’s parents can afford to buy them - pisses me off- give to a kids charity instead or Sophie you pass them on. I won’t buy or ever shop in hamleys now- Giving influencers( she’s no celeb) freebies hacks me right fuckin off.
I messaged them basically saying exactly this 😡

🐔Here we go Gogglebox begging I can feel it in my waters ....ugly prick..

Ewwwwwwwwww 🐔 Blow up doll ...how tacky.....and her groping it's crutch !!!!!..
She’s used to groping a crotch with not a lot there 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jake quickenden # Cant get on gogglebox can’t get on dancing on ice can’t do X factor because he’s failed at it twice 😂😂😂
He's done Dancing on Ice. He bloody won it and whenever it's on, he never shuts up about it. He even has it in his bio the sad twit.

• Haha
When I was watching one of his stupid reels my husband came up behind me,he’s not into social media at all and just came out with “who the duck is that dick”😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he have to keep sharing the same reels over and over again to his stories? Did he not read what the Daily Mail readers thought of him yesterday 🤭 I wonder how Sophie feels that’s he so desperate to be on TV with his mum and not her and also the fact his mum basically saying she expects him to cheat on his stag do but just don’t do it with prostitutes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does he have to keep sharing the same reels over and over again to his stories? Did he not read what the Daily Mail readers thought of him yesterday 🤭 I wonder how Sophie feels that’s he so desperate to be on TV with his mum and not her and also the fact his mum basically saying she expects him to cheat on his stag do but just don’t do it with prostitutes 🤦🏻‍♀️
🐔 Hope he catches the 👏.....lol 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Silly bint would probably stay with him if he cheated too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He'll cheat with Chris, if he gets the chance 😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Listen to the difference when Doph is speaking to the camera about her chilled day with the kids, the fake pretend posh voice......then when she's at the venue and doesn't realise she's left the audio on and it cam be heard over the music she's put on talking about how she hasn't got "spo-ify" (no judgement on how anyone talks etc from me, but proof she's all fake and stupid as well for not even realising and still posting)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had a bit spare time to look at the daily mail article and good god, it isn't just us tatters that gate him. Some of the comments have over 300 likes and all comments bar about 2 are haters. Hope gogglebox take a look at the comments and see how hated he is. This will be killing him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s his own fault. He seems to think he’s the big I am (in more ways than one😂) and he isn’t.. he’s a washed up xfactor wannabe who’s trying to stay relevant! And he isn’t. When will he realise that nobody in the industry likes him😫🤣 even Chris Hughes thinks he’s annoying! People have to get paid to spend time with him..

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s his own fault. He seems to think he’s the big I am (in more ways than one😂) and he isn’t.. he’s a washed up xfactor wannabe who’s trying to stay relevant! And he isn’t. When will he realise that nobody in the industry likes him😫🤣 even Chris Hughes thinks he’s annoying! People have to get paid to spend time with him..
Just hope gogglebox don't take him and his ventriloquist doll looking mother on. We will never hear the last of it. So glad it's just not us that sees through him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.