Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he's still banging on about steroids 😴😴😴
Those DM comments are hilarious! 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Come on, own up, which one of you commented "chicken nugget boi" 🀣🀣
There's Tattlers on those comments without a doubt!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Christ with all them DM comments that are being added I’m getting worried that I might just run out of 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't see Dazza Day forking out around Β£380 for his present. Probably one of his old unwanted ones. You need to set the date correctly Fakey. It's on the 28th!
Screenshot_20220723-145222~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we really believe that Darren bought him a watch as a last day farewell gift? Would love to have seen that because there's no way Jake got him anything 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we really believe that Darren bought him a watch as a last day farewell gift? Would love to have seen that because there's no way Jake got him anything 🀣
Nah or he would have made him go back out & come back in with it so he could film it for the gram lol. We didn't actually see Darren did we πŸ‘€.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Get the sick bags out. 🀒 Now tagging a band. Give it up Fakey. Everybody thinks you're a beggy bleep!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When will he realise nobody offers him work because he's beggy . Who wants to employ somebody that begs to be on every single TV show .... he's a creep gives me the creeps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.