Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he does this kind of poll to deliberately go through the people who said no and block them, its an easy way for him to find his "trolls" there's no other reason for him to do it
And also it helps towards his engagement rate which is still in free fall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many of you 2%’ers dodged a bullet? Wonder how many fans he got in the crossfire ha

Bianca? What have I missed
Someone called bianca said something and he went on and on about her for weeks even though he wasn’t bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jake quickenden # Cant get on gogglebox can’t get on dancing on ice can’t do X factor because he’s failed at it twice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is it just me who thinks it’s odd for someone to jump on instagram for a Q&A and then post a reel in their underwear on the same day as a family members funeral? 😐 have a day off ffs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
is it just me who thinks it’s odd for someone to jump on instagram for a Q&A and then post a reel in their underwear on the same day as a family members funeral? 😐 have a day off ffs.
The same guy who was ‘having a couple of days off social media’

he’s going to be relentless once he’s home full time. I might actually have to unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely not just you that thinks it’s odd 😂 But we are talking about an attention seeking narcisstic wanker of the highest level so hardly surprising 😊

he’s going to be relentless once he’s home full time. I might actually have to unfollow
Do you actually follow him? Even before I was blocked I never followed him as refused to be part of his road to one million. Just used to go on to nose and laugh at him 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely not just you that thinks it’s odd 😂 But we are talking about an attention seeking narcisstic wanker of the highest level so hardly surprising 😊
Thought I might just be being sensitive because I’ve recently lost someone, I’m only in my 20’s but he’s everything I hate about how people prioritise social media over real life events/family privacy.

Genuinely if you can’t have a day off when you have a family funeral when can you? 😅 couldn’t have described him better if I tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Do you actually follow him? Even before I was blocked I never followed him as refused to be part of his road to one million. Just used to go on to nose and laugh at him 👍🏻
I’m a sucker for a car crash what can I say

It’s not just odd it’s disgusting. Used it for sympathy then starting advertising stuff

Reactions: 14
Thought I might just be being sensitive because I’ve recently lost someone, I’m only in my 20’s but he’s everything I hate about how people prioritise social media over real life events/family privacy.

Genuinely if you can’t have a day off when you have a family funeral when can you? 😅 couldn’t have described him better if I tried.
im so sorry for your loss, I hope you’re okay. Sending you so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

sophie will soon be upset living with that bleep full time 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the last couple of days. Having a new puppy really keeps you busy 😂

He is vile keep using other people passing for attention and engagement. He literally has NO shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
sophie will soon be upset living with that bleep full time 😂😂
Last time they lived together full time he got packed off to Su’s and only went back because she found out she was pregnant. (He said that in the papers) solid relationship that and probably explains why he only ever bangs on about HIS kid with Sophie and Fred as after thoughts

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.