Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never know anyone on Instagram block people for pathetic trivial things the way he does. I actually dm’d someone once who I won’t name but will say they are probably better known than he is and have more followers than he does. I asked them a question which they took offence too but they had the decency to reply and even when I replied again disagreeing with them, they still didn’t block me for it. Another reason Jakey will never succeed in the industry is because he needs to be able to accept constructive criticism and move on but he can’t do that.
If he didn't block so many people he'd probably have about 1Β½ million followers by now πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actually can’t wait until Sophie has three kids to look after full time. One of whom isn’t carted off to his dads, school or daycare/nursery.
She is going to despise this prick within a month

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s funny the amount of people that followed him a couple of years ago but chose to unfollow when they realised what an arrogant attention seeking twit he is but somehow he’s still managed to get thousands and thousands of followers in the last few months πŸ€” I wonder how πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’·πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³πŸ’³

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So 998 genuine followers voted no in his poll, he's highlighted it a post for what?..... to highlight not every followers wants to see you and nanny boring as hell QVC on goggle box.

He cant stand it. Clearly been here reading too to decide to put that story up. So he's obvs blocked 998 folks today. Credit card is coming out tomorrow to cover that hey cokey

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So 998 genuine followers voted no in his poll, he's highlighted it a post for what?..... to highlight not every followers wants to see you and nanny boring as hell QVC on goggle box.

He cant stand it. Clearly been here reading too to decide to put that story up. So he's obvs blocked 998 folks today. Credit card is coming out tomorrow to cover that hey cokey
I’m still not blocked, think it was too many for him to keep up with while he was β€œmourning”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

That was 998 when he froze it, I'd say there would have been plenty more. He needs to rephrase and say I'm blocking you saying no not seeing you saying no. Absolute tool. Id say he has practiced with his mother while he was staying there.
Hey mummy shall we play goggle box for a laugh. I can picture it now.
And 100% credit will be out tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s bragging about 47,000 people voting yes but only got 48,500 votes in total on his poll and he’s supposedly got 1 million followers. Jakey that should be telling you something. I bet gogglebox are waiting with pen and paper for them to sign a contract when they see over soooo many people allegedly want them on there πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them shoes are vile. They are massive why not just get them for the forgotten child Fred who they would likely fit now! instead of golden balls who's going to be wearing them in a few years time. Makes no sense. Really feel for Freddie he's a after thought to them both.

And why I'm at it his attention seeking having a couple of days of social media was just a cover to pull another sickie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Imagine spending your day blocking 900+ people because they chose 1 of 2 options YOU gave them then in the next breath saying you are thick skinned πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I’m in the 2%, feel so grateful to not be blocked… πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s still banging on about steroids. You are scrawny Jake no one thinks you do steroids. Well done for being dad of the year and actually booking a holiday suitable for your kids though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.