Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only drip in this picture is him 😂View attachment 1450724
Another undisclosed advert/freebie

when is this prick going to learn the rules of his JOB

Are we meant to believe that he’d be having haircuts every couple of weeks ,Ice bath, cryo machines, sports massages, ct scans, oxygen tanks, iv drips and all that tit if he was actually a paying customer?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another undisclosed advert/freebie

when is this prick going to learn the rules of his JOB
and I noticed today ASA have taken him off their watch list now 😡 considering the amount of times I’ve reported him and they’ve told me they were still monitoring him, I was surprised to say the least 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Dophs done her 5 mins worth of play ground filming for her next reel so she might as well sit in the park and edit the video whilst dad of the year takes over 🙄

Also, she's looks rather over dressed to say they've gone for an hour at the park. Queue slow mo reels in black and white with some pathetic accoustic song playing. Upload due in the next 20mins of course gotta get that 7pm deadline in 🤣

Screenshot_20220727-183341_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Dophs done her 5 mins worth of play ground filming for her next reel so she might as well sit in the park and edit the video whilst dad of the year takes over 🙄

Also, she's looks rather over dressed to say they've gone for an hour at the park. Queue slow mo reels in black and white with some pathetic accoustic song playing. Upload due in the next 20mins of course gotta get that 7pm deadline in 🤣

View attachment 1451036
pathetic! Pretending to love spending time with their son but it’s just a bit of boring content to add to what he ate for his dinner 🙄🙄🙄 boring basic witch.

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine seeing someone dressed up like her in the park 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1451036
Thought she was doing her online Tesco order 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this bleep now saying he has adhd or is he taking the piss View attachment 1451014
An all-time new low. I hope the Irish boys beat seven shades out of the pussy! 😡

View attachment 1451036
Christ, Warwick is SO vacant looking! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s obviously been filming some sort of content to be at the park dressed like that with a full face of make up on. Notice though the whole time Leo is on the swing with daddy dearest Leo doesn’t look at him at all. Totally looks past him all the time and towards Sophie (& the camera obviously) He doesn’t even notice his own son couldn’t give a tit if he’s there or not. Wonder what time he’s setting off tomorrow. Think we need to start thinking of new thread titles cos I reckon we will rattle through them in the next couple of days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion

Jakey finished footloose & his ailments magically all gone next onto dublin for his stag, please stay there and so long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion

Jakey finished footloose & his ailments magically all gone next onto dublin for his stag, please stay there and so long!
I thought you said shag then not stag haha. Maybe he will!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s hilarious!! 😂😂 Sad bastards you are not family goals

#embarrassingreel #sophieisabeard #warwick #gaydad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.