Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tattlers called this last December when he did a post Xmas day Q&A...

Screenshot_20220727-135751_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220727-135726_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What a prize prat and just why lol he’s the gift that keeps giving but not in a good way 😂2300 likes 👍 he’s on the slippery slope to disappearing into z lister black hole and panto his calling now beggy bastard will never get decent work
Wow totally straight…..!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously not why would he 😂😂 he only works with the bleep nothing more . Jake has no actual friends he will just make people go he used to know like old college friends 😂
His stag was/is this weekend ye?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow I think but not sure how many days he’s away for.
Ye thought so. Chris listed everything he was doing up till the end of the weekend, no stag included. Maybe to prove a point to fakey he is working

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Talk about Beggy Mitchell. They're storage boxes. Google them ffs. You spend your whole life on your phone anyway! She's honestly as bad as he is. She's beyond repulsive. Perfect couple. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Talk about Beggy Mitchell. They're storage boxes. Google them ffs. You spend your whole life on your phone anyway! She's honestly as bad as he is. She's beyond repulsive. Perfect couple. 🤢🤢
View attachment 1450475
View attachment 1450476
Storage unit they have got? They’ve got a huge house with an out house that doesn’t get used. What do they need a storage unit for? Probably stick all the free tit they don’t actually use in it

wish she’d stop with the fake posh voice and lip licking. Someone send her a letmegooglethatforyou link please

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Storage unit they have got? They’ve got a huge house with an out house that doesn’t get used. What do they need a storage unit for? Probably stick all the free tit they don’t actually use in it

wish she’d stop with the fake posh voice and lip licking. Someone send her a letmegooglethatforyou link please
I know where they live and for a four bedroom house it really isn’t that big. She’s actually saying she wants storage wardrobes which she must be well aware that places like B&M, Argos, Amazon all do those so she’s definitely try to get them gifted the beggy witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I know where they live and for a four bedroom house it really isn’t that big. She’s actually saying she wants storage wardrobes which she must be well aware that places like B&M, Argos, Amazon all do those so she’s definitely try to get them gifted the beggy witch 😡
Think it’s only a three bed and that’s why Lisa had to sleep in the shed. Hence them wanting the loft conversation for when they have another kid

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Madge looking like those teeth of to the alps for ⛷ season .Does she ever disclose it’s a ad can’t understand why she gets sent free stuff.tosser no longer working and does it ever go home tattoo now vitamin drip nothing like giving Sophie a break.Loves spending time away from the kids doing his own thing wanker 😡
F465155B-755B-45C2-BF87-A802204A18FC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think it’s only a three bed and that’s why Lisa had to sleep in the shed. Hence them wanting the loft conversation for when they have another kid
No it’s definitely a four that’s why I said it’s not a big house. I know the area 😊 The 4 bedrooms are theirs, Fred’s, nursery & office (now a playroom). None of the bedrooms are particularly big either. When the loft conversion was first spoken about they said it was going to be a massive walk-in wardrobe for them both 🙄 but now I’d imagine it’s going to be another bedroom. Obviously can’t afford a bigger house and that’s why they’ve been begging for different things recently hoping for a load of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No it’s definitely a four that’s why I said it’s not a big house. I know the area 😊 The 4 bedrooms are theirs, Fred’s, nursery & office (now a playroom). None of the bedrooms are particularly big either. When the loft conversion was first spoken about they said it was going to be a massive walk-in wardrobe for them both 🙄 but now I’d imagine it’s going to be another bedroom. Obviously can’t afford a bigger house and that’s why they’ve been begging for different things recently hoping for a load of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh so that makes it even worse they made the mother sleep in that shed then! Can you imagine doing that to a parent

• Wow
Is she sitting there in her bra?

Also - she doesn’t suit her hair highlighted like that. She looks better as a brunette
I was thinking more of a paper bag. Much better job! Mind you, it would have to be a very big paper bag to fit her man jaw in! 🤢

• Haha
Looking at the ad it only runs for a month. Surely he needs paid work from now till Dec

• Haha

She needs to lay off the Peruvian. Lip-smacking twit. Off thread topic but just watched Charlotte Dawsy on TikTok Live. OMFG! Off her nut! She needs help! 😮

Can't wait for the Stag. I hope he upsets somebody and gets a good punching!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.