Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Talk about Beggy Mitchell. They're storage boxes. Google them ffs. You spend your whole life on your phone anyway! She's honestly as bad as he is. She's beyond repulsive. Perfect couple. 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

The Duchess

VIP Member
And robbed one of the shoes … not both, just one 😂
who who rob them shoes 😂

(I dont know much about Sophie only that Eyal fella pied her and she was pretty on that show but the pictures now with the chin OMFG!! shes turning very masculine ,but thats what happens when you mess around with the chin and jaw area I think)

(Thank you @CrazyBaldhead for directing me to Fake 😂 hes more entertaining than Marcus Mitchell lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

spambuca

This is the man who self proclaims he’s got THICK SKIN. I’ve seen sausage skin that’s thicker

maybe if he blocks you it takes away your vote so he can try and say to gogglebox that everyone voted yes? No idea how it works
Oh same. You must be the other one 😂😂😂. Why put a yes/no poll

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think he does this kind of poll to deliberately go through the people who said no and block them, its an easy way for him to find his "trolls" there's no other reason for him to do it
And also it helps towards his engagement rate which is still in free fall 😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hi Lord F. 👋👋 You can keep your middle finger to yourself. We don't know where it's been! 😘

• Sick
  • Haha

Ihateit

Her pics. Wow!

I never really cared for her before this thread but the more I follow her the more I think she hugely upgraded and oh my god she/they are classy as hell.

Fashion ✅️
Class ✅️
Family life ✅️
Desperate beggy cunts posting constant reels and faking accents ❌️ ❌️ ❌️

Congrats D & R! Now back to the boring and predictable shite that comes from dumb and dumber

View attachment 1451178

View attachment 1451179
If anyone ever watched ex on the beach you’ll know she just swapped one knob for another with Ross.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
When you have to do a pretentious post ike this, displaying another knock-off, because your life is a complete sham! Seriously, get a proper job. You'll need the income soon Lord F! 🤣
294519917_753454989185233_2782486240299871458_n.jpg

Can’t seem to find that account

He’s trying to copy Sam Thompson 😂😂 sams actually funny with love island and his magnums, and doesn’t have to put on how good the ice cream is or fake it. He just eats it. He does it so well to the point that magnums themselves gifted him some. Give up Fakey fab aint gunna gift you 😂
He's a: -
Fucking
Annoying
Bitch! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

instashun

VIP Member
What a shallow lot of cunts these ‘influencers’ are. For the event being held to actually advertise a fast food chain is diabolical. Surely they should have been using a mental health charity not fucking McDonalds. For someone that continually moans about his mental health he should feel embarrassed what he is promoting there today 😡
Maybe McDonald’s sponsored it and paid for the venue, set up etc?

it’s definitely tied in with influencers advertising though because loads of them have been advertising the new app the last week

stargirl23

VIP Member
Most people are probably at truck fest as it’s been on all weekend, it’s near where I live which is 15 mins on the train from reading 😂

• Haha

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
He'll be sad they're not there but what's the betting his brother who is alive won't be there! 🤔
Not unless nanny qvc pays for him to go, otherwise I can't see a brother (whose actually alive) he never ever mentions or wishes happy birthday too would Voluntarily go to Dublin.

Wonder how many of his crazy stalker sheep have booked to go to Dublin this weekend in the hopes of running into him 😅😅

• Haha