Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why are you always wearing that cheap shirt and have you ever washed it? Why are you doing panto when you’ve said on numerous occasions you weren’t doing it this year? Why are doing a question box when you are so sensitive that you block someone for saying no in a poll, for liking a comment, for giving an opinion that’s different to yours, for calling your lies out? Why do you think you’re famous enough that you should be on primetime TV? I’d have fun with this if I wasn’t blocked 😂 I’ve got far too much time on my hands today 😉
Edited: can you not afford first class on the train today? 😂
Did he wear that fucking shirt to a funeral 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

mollyann

VIP Member
Do you think the weirdo has completely lost his mind ?The endless skinny selfies his so made up stories with qvc sue,sharing every reel the wooden spoon posts.It’s like he’s grasping for ideas and it’s all so fucking predictable 🙄3 days left in sunny turkey 🇹🇷 and the twats now home until Xmas isn’t he god help us all 🙄

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
No it’s definitely a four that’s why I said it’s not a big house. I know the area 😊 The 4 bedrooms are theirs, Fred’s, nursery & office (now a playroom). None of the bedrooms are particularly big either. When the loft conversion was first spoken about they said it was going to be a massive walk-in wardrobe for them both 🙄 but now I’d imagine it’s going to be another bedroom. Obviously can’t afford a bigger house and that’s why they’ve been begging for different things recently hoping for a load of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh so that makes it even worse they made the mother sleep in that shed then! Can you imagine doing that to a parent

• Wow

Moomin12

That tattoo is going to look ridiculous with that bloody top hat in it.
And for god sake brush that kids hair he looks a tramp

• Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Most brides are glowing in the months before their wedding day. The closer it gets the rougher she looks. I really don’t like slagging off somebody for how they look but I’m sorry I just can’t believe the change in her. The weight loss, the lips, the chin, the hair all look awful. She looking more manly with every passing day
Maybe that's his plan. So when she is pegging him he can 'perform'. Joking aside she has changed so much since being with him. Why get filler in her chin and jaw? Not a good look

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I think Sophie’s lips and jawline has way too much filler, when she talks her lips smack so much because they’re full of filler, she would look so much nicer without it!

• Haha

Deedeemegadoodoo

Wasn’t that Ross fella on Ex On the Beach? Seem to remember he was an arrogant turd on that. How’s he managed to bag Danielle?