Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Clip-ins are out I see? You've gone off certain foods? Does anybody care? NO!!!! Can't even understand her anyway ffs! Just stop! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He's looking more like Fagin (Oliver Twist) every day! I bet he's "picked a packet or two". Toot Toot!!!🎶🎶

Flackstock was a complete shitfest then? What a sold-out event? (tickets still very much on sale). I've seen more people in the queues at my local Asda than there! It looks like rain too Fakey. Watch out for your wig glue! 🤣
View attachment 1445285
View attachment 1445286
View attachment 1445288
View attachment 1445289
Looks like my local pub on a Saturday evening. But with more cuntage....

• Haha
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
Looking at him, everybody's vaginas have! 🤢

He's definitely on the packet. Check out the chewing gum. He's gnawing off his gnashers all the way back to Turkey, the erratic dancing, the flirting!!

He is the King of the World!!!!! 🤣🤣 Massive comedown tomorrow when he wakes up in his hotel bed with an elderly Footloose fan without her dentures in and mistakes her for a corpse! #help

Huge comedown, ooops, I mean, anxiety post tomorrow!!!! 🤣 #gummiesattheready #imissmyfamily #rollonthestagdo #popcornready
As for the 4th vid why even upload that it's fuckin terrible. Lip sync is so out.

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Who’s Kim and is on Another z list shit that his managmeant got him ?
I notice he doesn’t get much work from his management does he ?

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Hope he’s not getting paid for his ‘social media stuff’ at the festival since even the performers are all doing it for free

I live quite close to there I had no idea this was happening till yesterday. Can't have advertised it very well
Yeah I live pretty close and hadn't heard anything. They had a concert on the other night, looks like the stage has been left up from that.